The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Metal pellets.  (Read 176 times)

Hellblazer

Metal pellets.
« on: February 24, 2007, 11:18:00 pm »
I have seen this ingame and people have been asking if they could be made. I have checked all recepy card and could not find it.
  I think it could be done easily using the bullet recepy but with an other name entitled "metal pellet" At 81 gold piece, it makes it a very expensive spell to cast (ball of lightning) untill you actualy get the aporpriate escheew, when other spell components can be found freely or harvested.
  3 small mold 7 ingots of either copper bronze or iron (wich ever the team woudl think is better for eletric conductivity)

darkstorme

Re: Metal pellets.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 12:12:37 am »
Speaking for myself, if I were a spellcaster, I'd prefer to spend the eighty-one gold, rather than get seven ingots of iron or bronze.  Copper might just be sufficient... but it's a small pellet!  I realize it takes an entire 5 1/2 lb ingot to make a ring, but a pellet you can flick at people, taking up thirty-eight and a half pounds of metal?

osxmallard

Re: Metal pellets.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 01:08:19 am »
It used to be a tinkering item.  They were taken out of the game due to abuses of the crafting system.

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=33232&posts=2&highlight=components&highlightmode=1#M214125

Edit:  The bullet recipe doesn't make just one bullet... so it isn't really 38# of metal for one pellet.  :)