The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Lower house prices on Dragar  (Read 91 times)

osxmallard

Lower house prices on Dragar
« on: August 30, 2006, 10:17:43 pm »
Can the prices on Dragar be adjusted to be the reasonably cheaper prices on Mistone?

The average price is 140k on Dragar and it's only 50k on Mistone.

There's a ton of houses still available in Pranzis.

Guardian 452

Re: Lower house prices on Dragar
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 11:42:56 pm »
Don't the homes on Dregar have larger interiors?

I was given a tour of them a few months back and as I recall they have much more interior space. Which would explain the price difference.

I could be wrong.

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
Re: Lower house prices on Dragar
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 01:32:36 am »
i think the reasion the price was made so large is becouse not everyone is ment to have a house. Mith dosent have a house, never has had one. He has bought another a house, but never one for himself. 50k isent a big deal.. for the storage.. no big deal at all. but 140k+ will make you think "do i -really- want to invest in this?" On another note, houses are not ment to be warehouses as i recall. Ive known people that have insain amounts of stockpilled gear, Iron armors, shields, weapons, Addy armors and what not, more then well EVER sell. I dont see that houses are ment for that, but i could be wrong, and im no GM so..

oh yea, back to topic, i dont really think the prices will get lowered, that would be unfair to the poeple that had to pay that price.

Dorganath

RE: Lower house prices on Dragar
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 06:50:24 am »
To answer the OP...
  Nope...the cost of living is higher on Dregar.  Why? Because!  :p
  Houses on Dregar aren't necessarily any larger than those on Mistone.  On average, that is true, but there are some houses on Mistone that are as large as the smaller homes on Dregar.
  As Logan said...not everyone should have a house.  Not everyone CAN have a house. If it's too expensive, split the cost with someone.
  And yeah...it would be unfair.

anything