The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Round Robin Player Events  (Read 18115 times)

cbnicholson

family will be visiting with
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2017, 09:59:29 am »

family will be visiting with wee ones Friday-Sunday.  I'm a definite maybe to attend.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Chuckles_McChuck

Okay, so I just realised it's
« Reply #181 on: March 10, 2017, 03:10:28 pm »
Okay, so I just realised it's my turn and I have no ideas so is everyone okay with moving up storytellers night again?

Acacea

It's not really worth it to
« Reply #182 on: March 10, 2017, 07:38:00 pm »

It's not really worth it to me as a last ditch thing that barely anyone attends, let alone tells stories. I may do a small thing a little later in the evening but probably not on the hour. It seemed laggy to me even before I started putting some things together though, so I'm not sure how well it will work out. 

Chuckles_McChuck

fair enough.  Well its 5pm
« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2017, 08:08:21 pm »

fair enough.  Well its 5pm PST so I'm online now and will wait a bit in Center.  If more happen to go online then we can discuss in game what we want to do.  I'm thinking exploring for explorations sake.  Like that tower that lead us to the powerful not exactly human anymore wizard (this is an example and I'm very much not suggesting it as a last resort).  A place that might be relatively hard to explore alone and doesn't exactly have a lot of crafting resourses that involves it being travelled often.  If we have enough numbers.

Acacea

Okay, I am delayed by the
« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2017, 08:30:41 pm »

Okay, I am delayed by the prospect of tacos. I will be on in 30 to see what I can see. Sorry! 

But not that sorry, because tacos.

Lance Stargazer

Today is becoming quite hard
« Reply #185 on: March 10, 2017, 08:55:21 pm »

Today is becoming quite hard for me to log , Trapped in the trafic at rain atm. 

Chuckles_McChuck

I don't know what is the plan
« Reply #186 on: March 16, 2017, 08:52:47 pm »

I don't know what is the plan for the next RR, but I will unfortunately be unable to make this Friday's anyways.

Acacea

I consider myself to blame
« Reply #187 on: March 16, 2017, 09:20:30 pm »

I consider myself to blame for the total wash this cycle was :P 

Lance Stargazer

// Another trip week. . so
« Reply #188 on: March 17, 2017, 12:12:14 pm »

// Another trip week. . so probably won't be around for this one too.  I'll mark myself as a "maybe" 

cbnicholson

Um yeah, I'm scheduled for
« Reply #189 on: March 17, 2017, 01:37:30 pm »

Um yeah, I'm scheduled for tonight but not sure if I can make it.  In any event I've got nothing planned for it.  In fact, I'd like to be taken out of the rota.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Acacea

Re-posted the dates
« Reply #190 on: March 17, 2017, 03:07:43 pm »

Re-posted the dates accordingly, starting with next week. I may be home early enough to do something this evening if anyone shows !

Acacea

eheeeeh... Is there a chance,
« Reply #191 on: March 24, 2017, 12:45:58 pm »

eheeeeh... Is there a chance, Hoffs, that we might swap weeks? I've had a weird week and am still feeling pretty tired, not very... story-y. I also got a note from a guest story-er that next week was better, and will probably get home juuuust in time for anything, so it sorta feels doomed already :P 

I should be able to show with any appropriate character, just don't think it's a good day for that sort of thing. Bah. If not, I will try to think of somewhere to go while out and about :)

davidhoff

Heh, Corky and Ry have a Deep
« Reply #192 on: March 24, 2017, 01:02:53 pm »

Heh, Corky and Ry have a Deep Date with Chakar tonight starting at 5pm est to get us out of there hopefully.  Right now we have tents up nearish to the Rubies.  I guess we could try n make our way out and meet with any reinforcements (at around 8ish est) that could be stationed in the Great Forest (near the Deep drop door) and continue our assault...maybe to the Whelp City Orb.  [this is a work in progress]

Chuckles_McChuck

Just want to let everyone
« Reply #193 on: March 30, 2017, 07:33:07 pm »

Just want to let everyone know that I will not be available for this Friday's RR.

Acacea

Boo. Well, at least two
« Reply #194 on: March 31, 2017, 11:40:46 am »

Boo. Well, at least two people will be there. hmph

Chuckles_McChuck

http://layonara.com/threads/1
« Reply #195 on: April 06, 2017, 12:10:46 am »

http://layonara.com/threads/10164656-notices-posted-around-hlint-and-port-hempstead-boldly-titled-liberating-subjugation

information regarding this weeks RR, I'm hoping to start it at the normal time of 5pm PST

willhoff

//FYI.  I'm seeing the start
« Reply #196 on: April 07, 2017, 05:07:32 pm »

//FYI.  I'm seeing the start time as 5:00 on the calender.  I think your RR event starts at 8:00 pm EST?  Just a heads up if this confuses some folks.

Chuckles_McChuck

that is correct, didn't
« Reply #197 on: April 07, 2017, 07:54:49 pm »

that is correct, didn't realize it was in EST, I will make the change.

Chuckles_McChuck

Hello, just letting everyone
« Reply #198 on: April 14, 2017, 07:39:54 pm »
Hello, just letting everyone know that due to the long weekend I will be unavailable in game all weekend, but I will still check on the forums every once in awhile.

Chuckles_McChuck

It's Wilhoff/Davidhoff's turn
« Reply #199 on: April 21, 2017, 06:49:37 pm »

It's Wilhoff/Davidhoff's turn tonight.  Any ideas on what the plan is?