The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Round Robin Player Events  (Read 18119 times)

Lance Stargazer

Today is "Dia de la
« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2017, 11:40:17 am »

Today is "Dia de la Candelaria" celebration here (  Technically was yesterday , but anyway ) , sadly i won't be able to attend today since I'll have family visit to eat Tamales.  Have a good hunting.  

ystrday

About what time would this
« Reply #161 on: February 03, 2017, 12:26:21 pm »

About what time would this start?

cbnicholson

If I had my rathers, I'd
« Reply #162 on: February 03, 2017, 01:11:46 pm »

If I had my rathers, I'd rather start at 6 central time if we're going for emeralds due to the long trip, but the Hoffs get to make  that call.  Usual start time for the RR is 7 central, 8 eastern which tends to get late for me (and Serissa) to finish.

Also, @the tamale eater, I'm very jealous!

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

willhoff

Lets start at 7:00 p.m. EST
« Reply #163 on: February 03, 2017, 02:25:58 pm »

Lets start at 7:00 p.m. EST instead of the usual 8:00 p.m. EST then.  It is a long trip so I agree best to start early!  Meet at Miritrix.

cbnicholson

LFFF is up this week.  Just a
« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2017, 10:31:44 am »

LFFF is up this week.  Just a suggestion, but do you still need the Oil of Vukas? If we can sweet talk Fern into helping, Jo or Charlie would be glad to patrol the mountains again.  A nice low to mid level romp.  Wouldn't hurt to gather a few bodak teeth either.  DB is running out of full heals due to the deep trips.  I also want to poke around the area to see if we might find another entrance to the Deep.  Just a feeling I have.

Oscar Wilde

Chuckles_McChuck

I like the suggestion so lets
« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2017, 07:10:46 pm »

I like the suggestion so lets do it.  I will look up other quests I need to do as well.

Chuckles_McChuck

Just adding that we will
« Reply #166 on: February 10, 2017, 06:50:52 pm »

Just adding that we will start in Center at the normal time

cbnicholson

I'm up, Looking to put
« Reply #167 on: February 15, 2017, 08:31:38 am »

I'm up, Looking to put together a group of teens-low 20's for the Thorn Tower in Alindor (across from Farmer Parts).  Usual start time of 7 pm central (8 eastern).  Center is the start location.

Oscar Wilde

willhoff

Probably can't make this one
« Reply #168 on: February 15, 2017, 06:53:40 pm »

Probably can't make this one as I'll be leaving friday to visit fam.  Have fun !!

Acacea

I "intend to attend"* but we
« Reply #169 on: February 17, 2017, 07:11:43 pm »

I "intend to attend"* but we are on flood watch for the moment. It's unlikely anyone around here will have to leave, but the power might go out (again). We'll see! 

*though I am not sure with whom unless someone might have hired Tori -- I admit it's a little difficult for me to stretch reasons for people to be places when all the planning is OOC !

Chuckles_McChuck

I just pretend that extra
« Reply #170 on: February 18, 2017, 09:13:46 am »

I just pretend that extra planar beings from the all and nothing are in Lia's head, telling her to burn things and that there just happens to be a group of adventurers planning to go to a place perfect for burning.

Acacea

erm, ahm, hm, how awkward,
« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2017, 05:11:54 pm »

erm, ahm, hm, how awkward, I've been pretty occupied this week and don't think I will be able to make my own event. I should be back to normal (such as it is) the week after, anyone want to switch? ahem

davidhoff

Not sure if I will be
« Reply #172 on: February 23, 2017, 08:08:40 pm »

Not sure if I will be available either this friday...the daytona 500 is in town this wknd so might get a bit cray-cray, but we'll see

cbnicholson

Serissa is out of town this
« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2017, 08:12:15 pm »

Serissa is out of town this week, so I think we should maybe just postpone until next Friday?

Oscar Wilde

Acacea

cbnicholson wrote:Serissa is
« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2017, 01:10:39 am »

Quote from: "cbnicholson"&cid="2762304"

Serissa is out of town this week, so I think we should maybe just postpone until next Friday?

I have made it so!

Acacea

So, should we continue this
« Reply #175 on: March 06, 2017, 07:03:02 pm »

So, should we continue this Friday? Or are we waiting on an all clear? OR? hehe

willhoff

I think this is actually our
« Reply #176 on: March 06, 2017, 07:17:33 pm »

I think this is actually our friday but we're going to be outa town!  Dad's Birthday.  So feel free to schedule it if you like just the Hoff's won't be able to attend unfortunately.

I won't speak for Dorg but I thought he gave a "Provisional 'All Clear'"

I've logged in with Zig and Ryubi and everything is fine...  *crosses his fingers*

Acacea

Yeah, Serissa indicated she
« Reply #177 on: March 06, 2017, 07:52:58 pm »

Yeah, Serissa indicated she wasn't going to risk it though, so I wasn't sure if there was a point where it would be considered safe !

Serissa

I'm still seeing Dorg's
« Reply #178 on: March 07, 2017, 08:01:46 am »

I'm still seeing Dorg's "WARNING:  Do NOT log onto the server", with no update.

Acacea

Serissa wrote:I'm still
« Reply #179 on: March 07, 2017, 01:01:41 pm »

Quote from: "Serissa"&cid="2762355"

I'm still seeing Dorg's "WARNING:  Do NOT log onto the server", with no update.

That thread was superseded by the one linked by willhoff, if that is of any help!