The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Quest I thought up... Involving yet another cult...  (Read 160 times)

HozenBigger

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
Quest I thought up... Involving yet another cult...
« on: August 23, 2005, 05:02:00 pm »
Im new to Layonara, however I think I have an Idea for a quest.

Why not make a Secret Cult of Red Dragon Disiples live on Fistieron's Island. The secret cult would be behind a terrible blight or illness *has flashbacks of morrowind and NWN campain* In addition they would be building a portal to the infernal planes which shall usher forth demons of unspeakable evils. The demons, having been trapped for eons would not be all to pleased with the gods. At the hear of it all would be a terrible sorcerer who has assended into a demi-god by possetion of a rare artifact having to do with Fistierons might. The dark proficies (as they would be known as) will begin to make the blood pools rise, dark clouds cover the world and forever change it into a world of evil red dragons and demons. The proficy will go as follows:

1) a cult shall rise up a false god
2) the afflictions of evil will usher forth (their meaning can be modified) :
                                           A. The curse of illness
                                           B. The curse of Famine
                                           C. The curse of Fire
                                           D. The curse of Blood
3) the couds shall grow black and the moon shall shine red.
4) the dark gate will be opened
5) the world will become hellish and the sun will absorb light rather than give it (this wont happen as the good guys will stop it at or around 4)

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
RE: Quest I thought up... Involving yet another cult...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 05:39:00 pm »
you hope that good guys would stop it... lol and a demi-god... well blood dosent even have that title so that would make tis cult leader stronger then blood... so hum.. how do we kill him then? That might be a good idea for like.. idk maby if blood is destroyed... eh? You could take that idea and make it like... smaller and run yourself a cdq could make a good story.

HozenBigger

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 07:25:00 pm »
Good idea hmm... :o

Emerald Skye

• Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 07:27:00 pm »
Hmmm...I smell a good idea.   Too bad I won't be around to  be a part of it.  *grins*