The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Marked  (Read 8299 times)

LordCove

Re: The Marked
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2008, 03:50:28 am »
* Sall sighs, being stood in the doorway having listened to Sasha's speech. Dressed completely different than his usual self.*

One of two things...

... Either the leaders of the Cult are in Westgate.... or the Tear is in the hands of two... er... people in Westgate... or bloody both.

I don't know if they'll still be there now... but that's where they or... it... was a few days ago.

Fisty know's where they are now.... and they know he knows. And by Folian... .* a smirk, as he leans further against the door post*... they did not look happy about the fact he knew.
I don't know what he plans to do about it... if anything... but he does. And personally, I hope he sends in some Dragons and just burns the sodding place to the ground!

** the last was practically shouted furiously, anger burning in his eyes, before he calms himself and continues*

One thing to be careful of. When you get close to the leaders... or to the Tear.... **he taps his chest where the Mark is*.... Fisty is gonna know... you'll feel it.
He might even talk to ya... and its a bit bloody distracting to say the least.

So there ya go.

Westgate. Shady. Whatever... good bloody luck to ya.

* and with that, he turns and walks out*

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2008, 09:39:26 am »
**nods once to Sall, with respect, then turns to Sasha**

Sasha. What you suggest is already in the works. Though I don't suspect we'll actually manage to kill or even do much damage to the shadow dragon, we can at least thrash his residence and decrease his number of minions. I've already recruited many, some you may know. They include but are not limited to Wren the Wild, Emie the Ranger, Abiorn the Gnome Sorcerer, a few shadow dancers, and a few clerics. We are still making the preparations, but will be headed out soon.

Dezza

« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2008, 03:12:23 am »
*Sasha sighs at Salls hasty departure and looks at Steel squarly*

"You name the time and place and I'll be there.."

Script Wrecked

« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2008, 10:12:33 am »
// following Descending... //

*On the return to the surface, Argali asks,*

"Zo, now we begin the zearrch forr the Tearr of Orrn with zis magic wand, no?"

*And a bit more discreetly*