The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Drow question  (Read 81 times)

Black Raven

• View Profile
    Drow question
    « on: August 19, 2006, 10:59:02 am »
    Well, after lurking through the forums, searching the handbook, and searched the LORE for information about drow cities and towns in the underdark with no luck, I was told to check here for anyone that might have info' on the subject.

I'm planing on requesting for a drow character, and for that I need for the story at least 2-3 drow cities/towns, couldn't find any info, help please?

If there is such a post in the forums or the site with this info then I apologize for not searching enough for it.

EdTheKet

Re: Drow question
    « Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 11:38:21 am »
    There are three dark elf cities in the Handbook :) In the Underdark section.

Black Raven

• View Profile
      RE: Drow question
      « Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 07:05:29 am »
      *slaps herself* Thanks, the last place I forgot to look was the underdark itself *blushes*

One more question, is there anyone who favors the drow and know alot of them in Layo' that wouldnt mind me chatting with him a little before I finish my character's bio for help and final check ups?

I would really appreciate any help I could get.

EdTheKet

RE: Drow question
      « Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 07:13:29 am »
      Black Raven - 8/20/2006  4:05 PM  *slaps herself* Thanks, the last place I forgot to look was the underdark itself *blushes*   One more question, is there anyone who favors the drow and know alot of them in Layo' that wouldnt mind me chatting with him a little before I finish my character's bio for help and final check ups?   I would really appreciate any help I could get.
       Well, I came up with those cities, as well as with Viedri'ira, so I'd be a good one. But the character approvers do a good job, so I'm sure you could write something in line with the info available and submit that.
        You can always ask me questions of course.

anything