The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hope for the future  (Read 384 times)

LynnJuniper

Hope for the future
« on: August 03, 2007, 04:09:34 pm »
I Didn't want to put this into the Kudos thread because I didn't want it to be ignored. Today I met a few new characters and new players as Rhynn to Layonara. I won't be naming any names here, if you were part of the rp you know who you are. I just wanted to state that I was happy that the RP in Hempstead seems to have rejuvenated from what I remember a couple months ago. I wanted to thank the new comers and new rpers for upholding what I'm used to. The fun RP. The good ol' days. Congratulations and I hope you make your generation of RP enjoyable. Looks like Ill need to get off of Rhynn and onto my new character to join you guys in the future!

merlin34baseball

Re: Hope for the future
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 06:31:15 pm »
I second this thought...

I have been playing my character whose is much lower level than my main one for about the last week and have been pleasently surprised by what I have found out of the "new" Layo generation!  They've made me step up my RP in many situations!

Thanks everyone!

Masterjack

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 10:47:12 pm »
I would also like to say the same thing. The RP of the "new players" is great. I enjoy playing my low level character now more then ever. Keep up the good work.

ZeroVega

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 03:56:53 pm »
I give this my stamp of approval as well. I met a character on my first venture into Layonara in months yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyable and (although I don't want to give anyone away) a bit terrifying. Keep it up folks.

Halfwit Genious

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 06:11:57 pm »
I would like to agree by saying I have found it very relaxing and tons of fun to find some newer characters if not new players to RP with, because their new. You don't know what to expect and it awesome. However, this is in no way to say that I think RP has degenerated from any other players. I thoroughly enjoy playing twith the old characters and players as well. Thanks everyone for making things fun! :)