The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 38641 times)

Walnutboy

• View Profile
    Re: Kudos for great roleplay
    « Reply #140 on: May 30, 2007, 10:18:24 pm »
    Thank you to the group who helped me when i was killed and then who stayed to rp in the middle of the forest. Wasn't planned and things just evolved to the people you all learned more about my character than she would normally reveal if asked straight up.

Tariana, thank you. Praylor, even though you were quiet your emotes helped to set the scene. Kinia, thanks for crashing me which lead to the rp afterwards! lol. and to Ben, sorry if we board you with religion, politics and then personal history but its hard to tell whats really you and whats your character. You play the annoyed, sarcastic, high strung man so well its just brilliant!

Thank you all, even those who ran through the middle of the group without speaking lol. Had fun!!

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2007, 10:23:49 pm »
    Kudos to Elandra for the fun and interesting story despite our untimely crash cause of my stupid horse, and to Daralith as always.

I swear, maybe I'll keep roleplaying Kinai's low wisdom and lack of common sense to keep her around Daralith. The roleplay's too great to wanna give up, what with him practically brainwashing her beliefs and everything. Major fun and even more major kudos.

DiegoBastet

« Reply #142 on: May 31, 2007, 07:54:01 am »
    "Why did Eliza run ahead anyway?"

Well, you'll know, surely!

Hellblazer

« Reply #143 on: May 31, 2007, 09:18:45 pm »
    Quote from: Walnutboy
    and to Ben, sorry if we board you with religion, politics and then personal history but its hard to tell whats really you and whats your character. You play the annoyed, sarcastic, high strung man so well its just brilliant!

I didn't have to be there to Know that Ben is really greatly rpied, Just seeing how different he is from Daniel, total opposite, you see that Chuck is putting a lot into his rp. Kudos to you Chuck aka Ben

bobby1361

« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2007, 04:23:09 am »
    Eliza and the way she keeps scaring Luna with her changing into animals.

DiegoBastet

« Reply #145 on: June 01, 2007, 08:30:41 am »
    Kudos for Rain and he telling his tale to his "sister", Eliza. Loved the eyes.

And to Rufius, for the nice gentleman thing. Even took a printscreen!

bobby1361

« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2007, 05:15:20 pm »
    Eliza Taric Kinai and Teranda Dovefire are all fun!

hawklen

« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2007, 05:37:50 pm »
    Disclaimer: This is a satirical post, and no way does it reflect the views, events of any living or dead person, nor on the server. (c)2007. All rights reserved.

< spam >

I'd like to thank my agent Goldstien for pushing me to do this.Also thanks to the server, without them none of this is possible! A big thanks and kiss to my wife;*peace sign to her in the crowds* "Love you baby!" to my daughter Seras, daddy's bringing it home sweety! Also, to everyone else, thank you for allowing me to rock at everything I do, and a big thanks to Shadon *with a fist, double taps his chest, then kisses two fingers pointing them to the heavens* its because of him I am here.
    I'd like to thank all the giants I have killed over the decade, they sacrificed their lives so I could have fun. Also to all the kittens I kicked, puppies I drowned, thanks to them also. I'd like to thank the bark of trees, for being so barky, and holding the innards of the wood together, helping feed in nutrients. And the flowers for looking and smelling oh so pretty, *looks to the audience and says "Recommend you stop and smell the roses dawgs"*  And thanks to the grass for being so grassy and smunchy on my feet. Also a big shout to the rocks for  being rocky, and dirt for being so dirty. To my peeps the gnomes, stay drunk posse! *looks to the side* Oh, been told I've gone over the allotted time!, peace out dawgs and keep on rocking the free world!

< /spam >

Hellblazer

« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2007, 09:26:00 pm »
    HEhehe funny

ycleption

« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2007, 01:20:07 am »
    The quest that didn't happen....

I just had a lot of fun RPing with a little group at a quest that didn't actually happen. Just a philosophical discussion, but I think many people would have just sat around and been OOC while waiting, so kudos to those who were chatting... Daralith, Nye, Malor, Clover, Clarissa, and a few others but my mind is blanking and I can't think of names they are because it's late.

Mooneyes

« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2007, 01:35:45 am »
    It was fun..I agree.  Dar really added spice to the debate

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2007, 01:47:54 am »
    To Lino, Krys, Shiff, Hawk, Omer for sitting around and playing that 5d6 secrets game for like 2-3 hours.

Odranoela

« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2007, 03:23:30 am »
    Yep. That was very fun.
    Kudos to all of ya: Kinai, Hawklen, Shiff, Krysthalien and Omer...

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2007, 03:43:46 pm »
    Quote from: Interia_Discordius
    To Lino, Krys, Shiff, Hawk, Omer for sitting around and playing that 5d6 secrets game for like 2-3 hours.

don't forget yerself =oP

Yllyrryon

« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2007, 04:36:36 pm »

*Grins* Kudos to Kinai for suggesting this, and to all who took part. I thorougly enjoyed it! :)

hawklen

« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2007, 09:14:36 pm »
    mhmm! It was fun

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2007, 09:36:32 pm »

Hey! Stars and Secrets! *Grins.* Reminds me of a brilliant session with you a while back, Christine.

Pseudonym

« Reply #157 on: June 15, 2007, 09:26:39 pm »
    Last night in an enjoyable RP session, it was inferred that my PC Virtue had been less than entirely honest by a new player (rigbya) and his character Seth. It was in front of Sasha, the almost-Knight of the Wyrm and Victoria, the Aeridinite Priestess with whom a lot of in game time had been spent establishing his credibility as a decent man.

It raised the interesting issue of how exactly Virtue would react to this accusation.

An actual Lawful Good character might laugh it off, they might get indignant, I suppose depending on their personality. How exactly though, would a Neutral Evil character acting like a Lawful Good character react? Interesting exercise. I myself, in RL, would like to consider myself a reasonably decent person, maybe the equivalent of NG. So, all of a sudden we have a (maybe) NG player trying to consider how a NE character would think a LG character would behave.

Balance these considerations with ensuring that whatever I do enhances all the player's experiences so trying very hard not to resort to any form of PvP and keep it all RP.

It reminded me of what makes Layo fun ... these RP encounters that really  make one's head hurt.

Thanks to all involved.

:)

jecklar

« Reply #158 on: June 24, 2007, 02:30:38 am »
    For two nights in a row now, I've had the opportunity to RP with Ichabod Spectrum -- or, at least, the spectre of Ichabod Spectrum.  ;)   For a while there it looked like he would always be dead whenever Galan saw him!  Galan started to wonder if Ichabod wasn't actually a ghost who was haunting someone.

Tonight we spent a pleasant, low-key evening clearing the crypts at Vehl, and Ichabod was alive from start to finish.  More importantly, he was delightfully wry about his propensity to end up dead and Galan's luck at always finding him so.  We ended the evening in agreement that Ichabod was actually doing Galan a great favor by saving the paladin from having to wander the countryside looking for people to rescu

Nothing dramatic, but it was fun and funny.  And I really appreciated Ichabod's ability to laugh at himself, as well as tweak Galan in return.  Just more proof that the nicest moments in RP don't always have to be dramatic.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #159 on: June 24, 2007, 03:24:28 am »
    I want to give Kudos to someone who I will miss...  Hawklen...  For everything he's done, bad or good, aggrivating or invigorating, Kudos to you Hawk, I will miss you...

anything