The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 36848 times)

bobby1361

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #220 on: November 10, 2007, 02:50:30 am »
Even more Kudos to Taric and Travie last night!
I was laughing and nearly crying with happines,but that may be because I'm back to layo, anyway well done Taric and Travie!

bobby1361

« Reply #221 on: November 10, 2007, 04:26:39 am »
once again.
i forgot his name already.
Eegarh or something.He helped me get my grave back.
Thankyou.
You were fun to play with.

Grid Blader

« Reply #222 on: November 10, 2007, 02:19:19 pm »
To all that was on Rose's event today.  You were all great.  Thanks to the Troll King also.

bobby1361

« Reply #223 on: November 10, 2007, 03:44:43 pm »
I knew that was gonig on.I wish i could have been there but i wouldn't have lived long.
Anyway kudos to Huntemara and Lex.
Nice and angry it seemed.
I enjoyed it.
Thanks to Milly Ruia (i spelt that right i think?) for the RP with her before.And thank you gms for the xp!

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #224 on: November 13, 2007, 01:14:38 am »
The little player/WL event tonight was great. Many kudos out to Deagle and Tobias (Starr and Quill), who helped make the healing of Pyyran's leg possible. In a couple of weeks, game-time, he'll be back and ready to rock the adventuring world. :)

For full details, check my CDT... The log's still rough, but should eventually get polished up.

Also, brief shouts to those I've interacted with recently... Milly Ruia, for the second well-played female dwarf I've seen. That monk guy (whose name escapes me, sorry!) for being a very promising new player; good RP! There are others, as always, but I'm not good with names. <<;

bobby1361

« Reply #225 on: November 13, 2007, 02:31:51 am »
Milly Ruia, for making it possible to finish a goal Luna has, teach a wizard!
Thanks to you Milly.

she makes me laugh.

*a rat is attacking me btu I'm out of magic*
STOMP ON ET!
*STOMP STOMP STOMP*

darkstorme

« Reply #226 on: November 13, 2007, 03:28:11 am »
While I realize it's not strictly RP, I do know how much work goes into quest creation.  Therefore:

A kudos to Pseudonym for keeping things interesting.  Invasions of giants, cuddly yet deadly bears, insane superpowered stags, and (best of all), the great rabid penguin attack.

While I seldom have the luxury of staying up for one of your quests, it's always worth it.  So, again, Kudos!

bobby1361

« Reply #227 on: November 13, 2007, 01:18:32 pm »
Lino, Arendiel, and everyone woh showed up.
Arendiel : Are you a woman or a little girl?
Luna: Are you a man or a woman beater?
*sticks tounge out*

Ah...'twas fun,

Odranoela

« Reply #228 on: November 14, 2007, 01:32:45 am »
That was a great chat around Hemps Crimson Memorial. Kudos to all involved.

bobby1361

« Reply #229 on: November 14, 2007, 02:25:32 am »
Thanks Lino ^_^
I had fun, even if i did have to log half way through, then come back, then get drunk and be took to the inn.
It was brilliant I laughed all the time.
*sends balls of fire at arendiel*
*Rams luna with his sheild*
I loved it.

bobby1361

« Reply #230 on: November 14, 2007, 04:17:33 pm »
Everyone who argued last night and a short while ago.

everyone who was with me in the arena tonight.

bobby1361

« Reply #231 on: November 17, 2007, 06:53:56 pm »
everyone who was with me today.
it started off with me and milly, the huntemara came, then V something then some others.It was great fun. Especially the end,
I can speak spider look! *hisses* *bluff check*
Whoever was DM'ing that I kudos you too.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #232 on: November 17, 2007, 07:13:17 pm »
Let's take a moment to re-recognize the initial idea of this thread: To not just say "Hey! It was fun! Kudos!" at every example of good RP. On the contrary, good RP is more or less expected here at Layo. However... This thread was made for GREAT RP. And not just to poke, drop names, and leave. To share the experience with others.

Yes, I've been lazy, too, and just done the name-drop. Let's get it back on track, eh? :)

Varka Cleaveson.
Of all the World Leaders, I have to say that you are one of the most World-Leadery. Not only is the player helpful and friendly to other players, this character is very much a leader in-game to the dwarven community. Cutter's pledge of his clan's loyalty to the Warlord of the Unified Clans was stunning, really giving me a sense of the scope, not just of the in-game organization of hundreds of dwarves all over Layonara, but of the number of players who are really part of this organization themselves. Seeing all of these people working together is as impressive as seeing better than a hundred and twenty people all come together at the same time for the Soul of a Lost Ancient campaign's finale.

Hats're off to the dwarves. Har.

Pibemanden

« Reply #233 on: November 17, 2007, 09:23:45 pm »
Kudos to Clover, Sala, Ogzughimmal and the unknown citizen.

Clover did great as the lucindite sorceress who was learning her ways in the faith.
Sala was great as the priestess who knew a lot about it and was wise enought to reply on the question.
Ogzughimmal was the very interested listener who noted a lot of things and made some rather interesting remarks
The unknow citizen, well he knew all the nasty questions so a big thank you to the DM who controlled him and made us think before we spoke.

This was all for the "A trip to Huangjin"-Event

lonnarin

« Reply #234 on: November 18, 2007, 03:05:19 am »
Aye, thanks so much for hosting this event!

it was really fun debating Lucinda with the missionairies, they did very well explaining their faith and the scripture, answering some very tough questions about her nature and that of the weave.  Ogzug had a blast standing between the missionaries and the peasants, raising points on both sides and studying the debates.  It's cerebral and philosophical events like these that are really enjoyable, they have a really firm understanding of their religion.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #235 on: November 19, 2007, 01:10:58 pm »
I wanna give some LONG over due Kudoes to some of my Favorite RPers.
  • Interia/Kinai/Amaris: I missus you...  :( I don't think I have enough Kudos to give you Since I have to share, but you were one of zee bestust I ever got to RP with.  Poor Kinai...  Never got a break, always heartbroken...  <3
  • Stephen/Pyyran: Always fun, and being the person who "brought" me here, did the Newb/Vet thing with me, and still is around to do interesting RP with.  Kudos
  • Frances/Valmara/Nathan Hall: Again, always fun, whether its touching Family RP with Val or being amused by Nathan's antics, always fun to RP with.  Kudos
  • Serissa1/Ferrit/Sala: Though I've only just started regularly RPing with her, she's a good deal of fun, and since I started RPing Lath with Ferrit I've been having more fun with the character then Ever.  Kudos
  • Dalila/Rose: :p  Cute, lovable, and a pain in mine and Shiff's rear always.  Very much the Little sister of my Main.  Kudos!
  • Skywatcher/Clarissa: My source for all my Better Gear, whether he knows it or not. ;)  *walks off with a crate of goodies*  Never seem to really get to RP much but...  Never bad when we do.  Kudos :)
  • Mooneyes/Peanut!: *hugs* Who doesn't love Peanut?  She's cute!  She's fiesty!  And if you can keep her from squirming to much, she makes a Great Addition to almost any Party.  Just sit her on your shoulders and BOOM!  Instantly more affective! ;)  And Clover is...  well...  Clover...  Kudos
  • bobby###/Luna Moonfire:  Would it be to cliche to say she's a regular Ball of Fire, or was that Fireball...  :\\  Hehe anyway always fun.  Dodge Fireball seems to be her favorite sport but hey, gotta keep yer party members on their toes somehow...  Kudos!
  • Lino!: You PITB, stop disappearing...  Val and Shiff need someon-thing to flavor their stew with...  ;)  kuods...  Just GET BACK HERE TO COLLECT IT! *smite*
  • Amnesias/Elohanna:  I miss you too...  Always a ttreat to RP with.  I hope you get a chance to come back some time but if not. <3  Thanks for all the RP.
  • Nev..../Emwonk:  And I do know you! :p  I miss you too...  Sorry you aren't here more for RP, and only for some quests, but I guess Shiff ruined that himself...  Even flow, Blue man.  Kudos
And Last but most CERTAINLY not least...
  • DMOE/Silver/Muireann:  Both are quite unique, and while I don't get to RP with Muireann much do to her tendency to ignore anyone she doesn't find useful ;), Muireann is still a fun RP story to keep track of, especially when Shamur messes something up.  Silver of course is a doll, and just a fun and different experience all together.  Kudos!
I hope I didn't forget anyone.  I DO know that there are some RPers out there I am only beginning to get to RP with, so I'll have to do this again some time....  <,<  ....  Maybe.... >.>   Stop looking at me like that!  I CAN'T REMEMBER ALL OF YOU!  *runs away*

bobby1361

« Reply #236 on: November 19, 2007, 01:29:31 pm »
Thanks Shiff!
*hugs you*
Fireballs are fun :D
Your a greaat rp'er too, even though i don't think I'm good at roleplayin really.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #237 on: November 19, 2007, 02:32:19 pm »
Don't say that. Yes you are.

bobby1361

« Reply #238 on: November 19, 2007, 05:10:03 pm »
Thanks Shiff!
*hugs you, turns into  a fey and flies off to find silver*

Pseudonym

« Reply #239 on: November 20, 2007, 06:35:27 pm »
Good fun from/to all those on Dezza's quest last night.

Black Raven - for RP'ing Drea's flogging so well - didn't think you had submissive in your repertoire!

LordCove - I'd MUCH rather die alongside Sall the reluctant and flawed frontliner than live alongside the perfect powerbuild anyday.

Drizzlin - Never had the pleasure of meeting Malkor before - loved the contrast to Daralith (and love the OOC humour in tells even more).

Carillon - Layo's best kept secret ... finally getting the recognition she deserves.

Serissa - ever the party's voice of reason, spurned Ark's advances with grace and poise.

Cheers!

anything