The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 35881 times)

geloooo

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #580 on: December 10, 2009, 08:49:57 am »
Kudos to Dezza, Mich, and Admorin for keeping my lonely little Dark Elf company earlier, oh and for Pseudonym's encounter! :P Finally found someone to talk to! Dark Elves don't just go about the surface, unleashing wanton chaos and mayhem, we sometimes juts want amusing conversation! :D

Kenderfriend

« Reply #581 on: December 10, 2009, 08:57:55 am »
Big thanks to all who went on the quest run by Dezza! (and the dm too of course :))
Great quest which really cheered me up as I haven't been feeling too well recently and haven't been sleeping much.
So all of you deserve a hug for that :D :
Caerwyn, Argali, Iellwen, Trouble, Gormungard, Brandin, Angela, Admorin, Vrebel, Tralek, Droog... err sorry if I forgot anyone, my memory is pants.

cbnicholson

« Reply #582 on: December 11, 2009, 09:17:53 pm »
http://forums.layonara.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=139162&ppuser=4288

Thanks to Lana, Jako, Hedessa, Razeriem, Larissa, and Marec for a good romp through the countryside of Hilm and Miritix tonight.  I had a blast..:)
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Shiokara

« Reply #583 on: December 12, 2009, 05:34:53 pm »
Kudos to the GM, who was playing the Elite Guard on the Prantz border just now, and Andrew. What a great, tense situation. Here's a quick rundown:

Andrew was trying to get into Prantz, and was being searched by the gate guards when Nokka wanted to come through also. The elite guard stopped Nokka and asked if he knew Andrew.

Meanwhile Andrew's trying to throw Nokka the "who-is-this-nuts-Dwarf-who-I've-never-seen-once-in-my-life" stare, but Nokka completely misses it due to his infinitely low wisdom. Fortunately for Andrew, he had never actually introduced himself to Nokka (the guard was asking Nokka to verify his name), as the two have only bumped into each other on a couple sporadic occasions, and as a result, Andrew was saved a few years in prison and execution.

Good stuff!

RollinsCat

« Reply #584 on: December 12, 2009, 05:55:47 pm »
Yeah, got to say, I was sweating on my keyboard.  "Willie the Singer" about peed his pants when a big purple-letter Elite Guard started frisking him...cursed temple receipts...

Thanks to his silver tongue and Nokka's help he got out of it.  great situation, great gm intervention, loved it!  Thanks to The Stranger and Nokka.  

Also thanks to Carillon for her part in this - and for her superior rp as well.

Xaltotun

« Reply #585 on: December 12, 2009, 06:48:47 pm »
Geloooo said earlier
Dark Elves don't just go about the surface, unleashing wanton chaos and mayhem, we sometimes just want amusing conversation!

But we are not always allowed to do so.

Fantastic rp and applause to Halrath Thundergust who duchess bumped into, and killed, in Silkwood.

She last met this worthy dwarf some 5+ months before when in Daralith's company on his WLDQ and said dwarf surprised the group in their devious plot. Halrath rushed to rescue the damsel in distress and was cut down for his troubles. (see his write up here: http://forums.layonara.com/1484902-post2.html)

This time, while riding home, duchess came across a dwarf and said hello to him in her usual parlance, wanting to talk to someone for a change (well, she was lonely). He recognised the voice though, told her to remove her hood and then attacked her.

He paid for his lack of wisdom, even losing what coins he had and a toe (which will grow back later I fear).

But what rp and what a memory! Great going Halrath and I applaud you for it. :D

A-Wizzle

« Reply #586 on: December 18, 2009, 11:18:08 pm »
To Daniel, Zira, Zak, Lana and "Little Silvia" ;)

Kudos!! What an interesting trip to Storan's.

RollinsCat

« Reply #587 on: December 18, 2009, 11:27:22 pm »
Thanks to Mix, who tried to off Andrew again; may he succeed before the gin does!

And thanks Annwyl/Caerwyn, both of whom have made rping on Layo a pleasure worthy of Xeen (but not X-rated).  The story lines building between the characters makes me itch to log in.

And Carillon, aka Jinx, whose roleplay is simply addictive.

geloooo

« Reply #588 on: December 21, 2009, 09:07:21 am »
Kudos to Wren Thendor, Marcus and Marec Pravor, all of which were victims to Ni'haer's mockery and annoyance! Thanks for those intriguing conversations, I really enjoyed them!

mixafix

« Reply #589 on: December 31, 2009, 12:28:34 pm »
[INDENT]He roleplays that's what he does.[/INDENT]

[INDENT]And I tell you what: tick followed tock followed tick followed tock followed tick...[/INDENT]

[INDENT]the roleplayer says, 'I don't care who you are, here's to your game.'[/INDENT]

[INDENT]'Here's to you, Layonarians'.[/INDENT]

[INDENT]And the fat Dwarf hit the beat with all his heart.[/INDENT]

[INDENT]Here's to future.[/INDENT]

[INDENT]Kudos to everyone who roleplayed - who made each day a little better, a little more fun, richer, stronger, scarier, finer, - and who will make next year the best RP year ever! [/INDENT]

[INDENT]I'll be watching for you all.[/INDENT]

[INDENT]Have a good one![/INDENT]

Nom

« Reply #590 on: December 31, 2009, 01:18:42 pm »
Droog lifts a glass of Black stout with a creamy head and says" I'll drink to that but of course I was...very ...very drunk what"

thedagda

« Reply #591 on: January 03, 2010, 01:22:19 am »
To the gm's for the fantastic impromptu this evening.  We never left Leringard, yet had an great time.

And this extends to all the players that took the time to be involved with it as well.  Thank you and kudos to you all!  *raises a cold frosty one in salute*

Lareth

« Reply #592 on: January 06, 2010, 07:12:11 pm »
A tip of my hat to Elohana / Anamnesis for spending the night sitting on the sidewalk with Lareth, and all the heartfelt conversation that followed, all in all a wonderful way to spend the evening :)

Hellblazer

« Reply #593 on: January 10, 2010, 03:55:40 am »
I just want to say Kudos to every one who showed up at Ty's event. Huge party..... but still it was a lot of fun. Special thanks for Plenarius to have come with us thought the deep.

We don't see you enough mate! ;)

DiegoBastet

« Reply #594 on: January 14, 2010, 07:37:40 pm »
Kudos for the poor souls who went into Haven Mines with Eliza today. Kudos for Sall's player for being such a rude dirty woodsman covered in blood, Rory's for being shady and running like crazy from gnolls, but specially, many great kudos to the player of the character with the french accent, named

Kenderfriend

« Reply #595 on: January 26, 2010, 10:33:07 am »
Kudos have to go to the group I played with today on Dregar

Ygraine, Jehoram, Leon, Rory (and Admorin who left early)... thanks all! :)
A fun trip in the woods with some banter (apart from the deaths ;) )

A kudos also goes to you guys partly for cheering me up when someone said every party should have a keppli :D
Everyone appreciates some compliments for their character every now and again... so thank you for the kindness... oh and these characters are all fun to be in a group with!

So.. umm... Cheers!
-R

geloooo

« Reply #596 on: February 01, 2010, 08:12:19 am »
Kudos to the group I was with earlier on in Belinara: Alandric Vensk, Leisa Margreve, Brandin Fleetfeet, T'orroc, Liar Muck, and Keppli Quickhands! Great RP from these people, I was laughing so hard during most of the quest even though things were rather dire and dreary! :)

Thank you to DM LC for running the 'evil' quest! A great change of pace! :)

HooD!uM

« Reply #597 on: February 01, 2010, 11:02:20 pm »
poor poor torroc... thats all i can say!

Guardian 452

« Reply #598 on: February 02, 2010, 03:08:53 am »
my Kudos goes out to Chaynce.... he cant catch a break with all those poor animal lovin rangers getting mad at him... but I commend you for sticking to your characters guns!

:)

Spike

« Reply #599 on: February 08, 2010, 09:09:07 am »
I'd like to say a big thankyou to Mixafix for running my CDQ and putting up with us chaotic Corathites.

Thanks go to Eleandilethessa Quil'lyn, Leisa Margreve and Brandin (Dogboy) Fleetfeet for playing the part of the mercenary. The 'Good' Doctor aka Alandric Vensk for his guidance. And finally the man of the match Hal, for removing Jehoram's eye and err... touching everyone. Thanks to him Jehoram now has the mentality of an Unholy Champion, if not the powers of one.

Good RP all round,
Thanks guys ;)

anything