The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 35282 times)

RollinsCat

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #820 on: September 02, 2011, 11:46:29 pm »
All Hail Charlie Poetr!!

Aphel

« Reply #821 on: September 03, 2011, 04:57:42 am »
Thanks to everyone who was there. It was a pleasure to rp and fight with you. :)

Serissa

« Reply #822 on: September 03, 2011, 08:07:22 am »
And in a few years, we should see a gang of kids playing tag there---Charlie Poetr McTavish, Charlie Smith, even Charlsie Ann Gowan.

cbnicholson

« Reply #823 on: September 03, 2011, 01:29:35 pm »
*groans*
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Aphel

« Reply #824 on: September 06, 2011, 09:06:59 am »
Kudos to Stephen, Vincent, Raghnall, Quantum and Breanna for the journey to the Silkwood and Red Light Caves.

Jellies and these yapping kobolds, I remember now.  The jelly wasn't edible. *sighs*

:D

stolen

« Reply #825 on: September 10, 2011, 09:30:17 am »
Thank for the fun last night Quantum, Abigail, SehKy, Keela. Berak may have come close to the true death but it would have been a fun way to go :)

Aphel

« Reply #826 on: September 14, 2011, 07:20:50 am »
Thanks to Daniel, Jillian, Gel, SehKy, Stiletto, Breanna and Riley for the trip, the roleplay and the teasing over deities.

_El_

• View Profile
    « Reply #827 on: September 14, 2011, 03:55:29 pm »
    Whoever was on the trip with Lily to the bugbear isles.
    So many great players and characters, and most and foremost Daniel, Breanna, Aden, Kyrm, Freki.

And a big chunk for Lemont's little after party shenanigans at the silverbuckle. :D  

Also to Sho and Ellis for the wonderful RP of making Lily feel at home at Center

cbnicholson

« Reply #828 on: September 17, 2011, 03:17:55 pm »
    A thank you to Praecurre for a fun quest this afternoon. :)  Krym, Ty, Stiletto, Melody, Robb, Katelyn, Micus, Sy'ris (Val), Aden..who'd I forget? A bit chaotic, but good times.

Oscar Wilde

Guardian 452

« Reply #829 on: September 21, 2011, 09:58:22 am »
    I had a great time fending off wave after wave of Orcs that attacked Center. Thanks GM-Diva. A nice challenge especially those archers that were picking us off. I think the most pleasant surprise (for me at least) was I had very little lag. Usually those siege type quests lag something fierce. Which is a shame because they are one of my favorites ! :)

G-452

cbnicholson

« Reply #830 on: September 24, 2011, 11:21:58 am »
    Thank you to all that showed for the food auction part 2.  Special kudos to Sho for getting under Charlies skin and picking a fight. ;)  They'll meet again someday I'm sure.

Oscar Wilde

blonde

« Reply #831 on: September 24, 2011, 11:57:43 am »
    A big thanks to RollinsCat/Andrew (and his crew) for arranging the food auction, I had a great time.

RollinsCat

« Reply #832 on: September 24, 2011, 12:02:51 pm »
    Special thanks to everyone who donated, even those I turned away because we had so much stuff we didn't finish it all.

Special thanks to everyone who took the time to gather - without you this would have not been a six hour marathon!

Special thanks to my crew for both auctions, and to everyone for dragging their butts out of bed this morning far too early.

Special thanks to the incomparable Angel's guild for all their support in items, in continuing the donation values after the auction, and most especially for their time in game.

And special thanks to Osx for showing up both auctions and supporting the effort from both his pc and from "above".

*staggers off to count receipts*

Acacea

« Reply #833 on: September 24, 2011, 05:23:31 pm »
    In addition to the thanks for everyone who participated (and hosted) the auction, Charlie and Sho for giving Tori something else to do, and Andrew for giving Tori something to put on her applications for employment, I also appreciate Andrew and the Angels for accepting verifiable counts for Iri and Naldin's phantom slips, and to Dorg for being willing to look at them. It's pretty sucky to spend time on something and then lose it to mechanical errors.

RollinsCat

« Reply #834 on: September 27, 2011, 11:05:56 am »
    Want to say thanks to Riven for the pawn shop, great idea, and thanks to merlin for hosting it in the Dragons.  it's fun to browse - figure you'll see young Ty around there quite a bit!

Guardian 452

« Reply #835 on: September 27, 2011, 01:40:37 pm »
    Adding a second to Andrews Kudos, cause I love the idea of the pawnshop. Some characters are perpetually broke yet have bags and bank vaults of things they can never get sold (thanks to items lasting forever)
    I hope the pawn shop idea grows wings. Cause IMO I think it's potential is even greater. :)

Nehetsrev

« Reply #836 on: October 09, 2011, 07:35:18 am »
    A big thanks to all those who showed up for the Special Lecture at the Tower Academy last night.  Keep watching the calendar, for the guest speaker intends to return for more such activities in the future.

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #837 on: October 14, 2011, 09:50:59 am »
    Hats off to DB, Andrew, Damon, Fleur, Iri and Tori for the great trip last night.  Between the Rofie-Commoner divide and the pursuit of silly baubles, it was a great night of story-telling.

RollinsCat

« Reply #838 on: October 18, 2011, 11:05:33 pm »
    Thanks to everyone who showed up for Tales of Heroes night at the Arms.  Finn, bartender; Lemont, Elohanna, Myrddyn, Daniel, Lana, Tori, Steel, Nalin, Hobik, Hanta, and Rose.

big thanks to the storytellers: Lemont, Raina, Lana, and Myrddyn.

Thanks also to Osx for Jane's visit and to Alatriel for Raina's visit and story.

Lareth

« Reply #839 on: October 22, 2011, 03:00:19 pm »
    A big thank you to Ni'Haer / Gelooo for giving Kalarr a proper good fright last night, scaring him half to death and driving him crazy with curiousity at the same time :)