The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 35492 times)

RollinsCat

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #900 on: December 23, 2012, 07:46:16 pm »
Thanks to Osx for a great quest today - lots of fast choices, lots of good action.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #901 on: December 23, 2012, 08:00:51 pm »
And lots of tought battles!!! . Nothing as good as piercing dark elves hearts as well !!!

Weee..

cbnicholson

« Reply #902 on: December 27, 2012, 10:13:26 pm »
To those that participated in what had to be one the of the greatest troll battles.  Gromak, Fern, Pixim, Argus.  We may have lost in a total tpk, but we took at least 100 trolls with us!  Also a shout out to Mari for the after battle checkup and coffee.  Good stuff!:D ;) :o :)
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

RollinsCat

« Reply #903 on: December 27, 2012, 10:51:39 pm »
Thanks to Celador for a most interesting discussion...

Aphel

« Reply #904 on: December 31, 2012, 10:37:25 am »
Thanks for the rp yesterday with the rather large (one might say, half-giantish) group over at Dregar.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #905 on: December 31, 2012, 10:52:51 am »
I want to add to that, Kudos for this whole week, on the times I've been on I've found intresting discussions and people who stops to rp despite large parties and the bull rush to the fight,  I do like to play for Rp, and the past days have been great.  

I want to send Kudos for the Gm who has been on the watch with the wands and the impromptus as well, I know well that your work is appreciated, even if there are not many times to be told here  So thank yoiu.

Tobias

« Reply #906 on: January 01, 2013, 08:51:19 pm »
Thanks to Ausir and Samantha today for one great adventure and awesome RP.

Alatriel

« Reply #907 on: January 01, 2013, 11:03:06 pm »
Thanks a bunch to all of the people I got to rp with today.  You know who you are.  Great way to ring in the new year.  I had a blast.

RollinsCat

« Reply #908 on: January 02, 2013, 11:09:23 pm »
Thanks to the group tonight romping around, and special thanks to Celador and Bragni for some serious entertainment.

Also for Cel arguing with his pixie over a cat.

Tobias

« Reply #909 on: January 03, 2013, 12:14:54 am »
Hey.. His name is Fluffy..  ;)

cbnicholson

« Reply #910 on: January 06, 2013, 08:26:07 pm »
I've been meaning to go *sigh* Dig clay all day but great rp has gotten in the way of this odious and tiresome chore every time.  Kudos to Niamh, Liliah, the very funny Celador, Rasa, and by no means least, Mari for stopping me from committing sibuko by shovel. ;)

Oscar Wilde

Tobias

« Reply #911 on: January 10, 2013, 12:03:45 am »
Kudos to Feawen for delightful RP session. Oh and for putting up with his pixie. :)

RollinsCat

« Reply #912 on: January 10, 2013, 11:55:04 pm »
Kudos to MJ and Milt and the PnP team.  Woo!  Back on!  I love this quest.

cbnicholson

« Reply #913 on: January 11, 2013, 09:49:24 pm »
My thanks to Zarianna and Tobias for a delightful bit of rp in Center tonight. :)

Oscar Wilde

Tobias

« Reply #914 on: January 11, 2013, 11:04:37 pm »
CB, right back at you. With you and Alatriel, I cant tell you how much I have been amazed at the quality of RP you two dish out. It's really like a drug I can't get enough of

Kudo's to you both!

And a Kudo's to Fern (Serissa).. Celador really is starting to become protective of that gnome.

Really enjoy the RP sessions with her as well.

Alatriel

« Reply #915 on: January 11, 2013, 11:06:58 pm »
I had fun rping with a LOT of people tonight!  Jehoram, Nym, Celador, Daniel and Tobias.

Jay- sorry about the death *wince*  I guess that's what we get for mixing bad guys and good guys.

Mooneyes

« Reply #916 on: January 14, 2013, 02:26:55 pm »
Thanks to Orth for the wonderful exciting impromptus last night in the Great Forest. Who needs bashing when you can hear a great love story! Thanks to my party mates too! Talia, Glitch, and Sehky. It was a blast :)

RollinsCat

« Reply #917 on: January 15, 2013, 11:27:36 pm »
Thanks to everyone for showing up at the Buckle event, you are fantastic.  Thanks to TK for putting auto xp on!

cbnicholson

« Reply #918 on: January 15, 2013, 11:28:19 pm »
Haute in the city was aptly named. ;)  Daniel will be taking cold showers for a while.  Kudos to all who attended and special thanks to the judges, Celador and Zarianna.  Man, Zari is new Simon Cowel..ripped to shreds..no double sleeves..pffts.

Oscar Wilde

Dremora

« Reply #919 on: January 16, 2013, 07:32:09 am »
Seconding these two, great RP player event;best I've been to! Special thanks to Andy/Elo fr organizing, the DM for rewarding the RP and finally everyone who made Nym feel unwelcome ;). He is still a bad guy at the end of the day afterall.

anything