The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 35584 times)

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #920 on: January 16, 2013, 08:23:21 pm »
Quote from: Dremora
... and finally everyone who made Nym feel unwelcome ;). He is still a bad guy at the end of the day afterall.

Oh if there weren't people around...

Dremora

« Reply #921 on: January 17, 2013, 04:22:38 am »
I know Tyra, be sure to thank them later ;)

KarasuInoue

« Reply #922 on: January 18, 2013, 04:23:13 am »
Kudos to everyone who helped Velphia out on her first few quests. I really fell in love with my character and will continue to roleplay as her. Tonight just cemented this. I can't wait to see how she devlops and if she will ever find Fyorin... But if she sticks with the friends she's met today I'm sure she'll be happy.

It was my first time RPing in a DnD style game in a long time (and only my second time ever), please if anyone who was with me is on and willing to PM me a critique that would be wonderful. "*Bows* May Aeridin bless you in every patch of sunlight that you walk in...."

cbnicholson

« Reply #923 on: January 18, 2013, 08:30:27 am »
You did fine. My only complaint is she had a veritable army around her rping by the end of the night - meaning spawns didn't stand a chance. :P Kudos to Orth and TK!! for lost Buddy btw. My first impromptu in ages.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #924 on: January 18, 2013, 09:52:35 am »
Kudos to orth for the Impromptu *grins*  

And yes Kinoe, you did great, if any for the scarce time I was around ( had an rp thing to do ), keep playing and developing that is the only way to know where she'll go right?  

Glad to hear that you liked the world and hope to see you around.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #925 on: January 18, 2013, 11:59:34 am »
Troll King for lost Buddy

I was running a quest at the time, but it was Orth who gave you the impromptu, as Lance mentioned. Credit where credit is due and all that. :)

And glad you had fun Karasu!

davidhoff

« Reply #926 on: January 18, 2013, 02:44:21 pm »
Ha don't forget Brewmaster!  He stayed up with Vel and some of us till 4am edt trying to rescue the redlight goblins from a demon invasion.

Aphel

« Reply #927 on: January 19, 2013, 07:42:32 pm »
Kudos to all attenting Maran's attempts to reduce the undead blight tonight. Dezza deserves special mention for scary special effects, sudden deaths and overall addition of creepyness. Very well done, and hopefully, until next time! :D

Aphel

« Reply #928 on: January 21, 2013, 05:14:54 pm »
I'd like to give Kudos to Lance Stargazer and ystrday for their recent RP. Looking forward to more!

cbnicholson

« Reply #929 on: January 22, 2013, 11:00:47 am »
I'll second that.  Enjoyed Jo and Orn's conversation yesterday.

Oscar Wilde

Aphel

« Reply #930 on: January 26, 2013, 07:32:20 pm »
Thanks to all who came to the meeting: Andrew, Gala, Kate, Charlie, Orn, Argos, Tralek, Ziggs and Vorlich. Now, let's just sneak away before Andrew wonders who'll pay the tab...

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #931 on: January 27, 2013, 02:51:41 am »
Thank you to Ausir companions of trip today , Things were msssy fast, running and still had fun while trying to sort out the chaos.  Was really fun to hang out with you guys .

Celador, Fern, Jo , Vorlich, Rasa, Liliah Glitch and Robb for the first trip ..

then special thanks to Aphel and ystday for the ankward situation for the poor old Argos.  

Finally want to extend an extra menton to Liliah Daphne Cailomel, just for being as she is, its one of the most fun and enjoyable ( not to say craziest ) characters i've ever had the chance to rp with, thank you for all the smiles you have made me do, and special thanks for today , hyaku poems and tea ceremonies, That is what makes the stuff to remember and this quality of player that makes me return always to Layonara.

RollinsCat

« Reply #932 on: February 10, 2013, 04:00:31 pm »
Thanks to everyone on the Lost Clan run today - Daniel, Talia, Alazira, Vrebel, Tralek, Lana, Aesthir, Fleur, and special thanks to Gorm for running it.  Great rp and laughs, and mithril to boot.

cbnicholson

« Reply #933 on: February 15, 2013, 12:56:15 pm »
Giving a belated shout out of appreciation to Lonn for SehKy's cdq.  We're off to a great start!  Oh and SehKy, glad you have warm fuzzy feelings.  Try to keep that in mind when the vampires show up, k?

Oscar Wilde

Aphel

Kudos to all those attending
« Reply #934 on: February 21, 2013, 05:23:18 pm »

Kudos to all those attending yesterday's round around the fire in Center and to Lance for the later impromptu!

Lance Stargazer

Belated Kudos to the Two
« Reply #935 on: February 22, 2013, 11:41:00 am »

Belated Kudos to the Two Female Bully elves : Ell and Jill, for the years of harrasiment and bullying *Grins*

Thank you gals for making me smile during all this years. 

mixafix

Kudos to all the Gnomes of
« Reply #936 on: February 27, 2013, 08:33:51 am »

Kudos to all the Gnomes of the world, plain, Forest, deep, engineers, one and all they know they are the chosen one. It is always something special when you bump into them as they travel the world trying to educate dwarves,elves  and others how machines work in the world . Why rumour has it they were behind most of the building on this forum as well and no one is surprised! Keep on inventing!

Lance Stargazer

mixafix wrote:Kudos to all
« Reply #937 on: February 27, 2013, 09:17:21 am »

Quote from: mixafix

Kudos to all the Gnomes of the world, plain, Forest, deep, engineers, one and all they know they are the chosen one. It is always something special when you bump into them as they travel the world trying to educate dwarves,elves  and others how machines work in the world . Why rumour has it they were behind most of the building on this forum as well and no one is surprised! Keep on inventing!

Hey we gnumans are doing our work too,  **Raises fist in anger*

RollinsCat

This isn't rp specific but
« Reply #938 on: March 01, 2013, 04:00:22 pm »

This isn't rp specific but thanks to Orth for the superfast turnaround on the Angels Guild badges!

Alatriel

Thanks to everyone that came
« Reply #939 on: March 03, 2013, 10:13:06 pm »

Thanks to everyone that came and hung out with Niamh tonight in Center and then the Goblin Wastelands until the server reset.  It was a lot of fun. 

anything