The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Wood Elves?  (Read 263 times)

Warchild214

Wood Elves?
« on: November 27, 2009, 02:49:35 pm »
Hi all,

IM very new and getting some info before I submit my PC to GM's.

Are there any good number of Wood Elven orgs, groups in Layonara?  My PC will be a Ranger/Rogue and RP as a Hunter/Forest guide.  Just would like to know about any Ranger and or Wood Elven clans and such.   thanks in advance for info.

Carillon

Re: Wood Elves?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 03:16:48 pm »
Hey Warchild,

Have you checked out our LORE page on wood elves? ([lore]Wood Elf[/lore]) There is some good basic info on wood elves in Layonara there.

As for specific clans, it is generally accepted that there are many small clans of wood elves throughout the forests of the world, so don't worry too much about that.

In terms of hunters and guides, sounds like you might one day be headed for either the Wolfswood Ranger Corps or the Stormcrest Guides, which are both in game groups. The Wolfswood Rangers can be joined by CDQ (Character Development Quest) after you reach a certain level as a ranger. The Stormcrest Guides are a PC-run group, and you can go on their trips (you can find them on the calendar as player events) and maybe eventually join yourself, once you are very familiar with the world.

Hope this info helps you with your submission,
~Carillon

Warchild214

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 04:06:52 pm »
Thanks again for the info Carillon...I will def check them out.

lonnarin

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 05:13:33 pm »
Most of them tend to worship Folian.  Here's some info to read up on him.

Their patron god: http://lore.layonara.com/Folian%20S'pae
His Temples: http://lore.layonara.com/Folian%20S'pae's%20Temples

looking forward to seeing a new wood elf in game soon! ;)

Warchild214

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 05:55:34 pm »
thanks lonnarin.  I will worship Folian S'pae as he is the one who is the true believer in conservation ;)

looking forward to meeting up with some other of my kind too!

anything