The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *A note posted around various inns and groves*  (Read 562 times)

IceDragonDuvessa

*A note posted around various inns and groves*
« on: September 06, 2011, 03:38:37 am »
Greetings Old friends and new,

Quantum and I, Brisbane, will be gathering just outside of Prantz in the near future to delve into the depths of the undead threat that still plagues these lands. While I know there are other threats both greater and more pressing the small threats left unbalanced will simply grow into massive horrors. That being said please join us in making new allies and friends while we work together to put these souls to rest. If nothing else you can see a Druid and a Toranite work together as old friends which I hear is a rarity in itself.

While we aren't keeping with any skill requirements we would ask that you know how to handle yourself or do not mind visiting the bindstone terribly much as we are not here to babysit.

May the Balance bless you,
Brisbane
High Druidess of Tilmar

[OOC]
Putting this on the calendar for Monday, September 12th at 11:00 am Eastern daylight time (gmt -4)
Probably planning for the emerald lich
No level requirement but don't be upset if you get smooshed
Tis on the player calendar

Event Time Announcer

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Dorax Windsmith, stolen

IceDragonDuvessa

Re: *A note posted around various inns and groves*
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 01:14:27 am »
//OOC with only three definite sign ups for this including myself I am going to push this back a week so we don't get face melted. Lemme know a time that will work for everyone and we'll pick the one that works best for the most people and fits with Grid and my schedules. Sun/Mon works best for me

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 09:18:31 am »
Awww.  See you next monday hopefully

RollinsCat

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 01:52:15 pm »
Longest event I've ever seen...*grin* I think you forgot to change the start date?

jadewillow

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 07:01:00 pm »
Flynn would love to attend, but can only make 10pm-12 EST or 1-4pm EST on weekends.

IceDragonDuvessa

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 10:50:43 pm »
Due to the death of Grid Bladers computer I am going to postpone this until he is able to get back online. I will try to be around Monday if folks want to gather and do something still though.

Once grid gets back up and running we can look at what times people post here and set accordingly.

Deleted from the calendar Super long happy time fun event til further notice :)