The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thread  (Read 6272 times)

Lance Stargazer

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #160 on: November 21, 2012, 03:25:53 am »
*She leaves once Ty is at the room door * (  As was shown on the previous post ).

*The next morning comes with the well needed rest after so much time on the field, and you all are called for a breakfast with the Nave at their quarters, As you approach the nave you see that there are a feast of food in the table that is ready for the guests, There are music and for a change the room is filled with dim light to make it easier to those with "surface" eyes to see and interact*

*The time passes good with calm emotion and joy shared amoung friends, eventually the Nave speaks*

Today my good fellows its a good day, We share this boon of the lands with great joy and mood, may the inspiration bring this to us all as we enjoy this boon in good company of friends.

May the muse bless you all

*She raises a golden golbet in a toast for everyone *

*After some more time he looks upon Ty*  Well , young one, you have indeed started an intresting path here,  I am glad that you enjoyed our small introductory part, You may *Then turn to the rest * and of course you too *then returns to Ty* Remain here to learn and practice of this for the time you decide. You'll be under my protection as my guest here, to learn and put your very spirit to the task of creating .. And maybe .. who knows you may find it so compelling that you decide to stay for long time.*She smiles*  Of course this remains as an invitation only.

Hellblazer

« Reply #161 on: November 24, 2012, 11:55:58 am »
*Ty smiles back and raises her goblet too.*

I would love to stay for a while and learn with you.

*she bows her head lightly to the nave then looks to the others with a caring smile*

I thank you all for helping me come here, it has been a true pleasure and enlightening trek.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #162 on: November 24, 2012, 02:39:29 pm »
I would as well, as my curiosity is peaked.  I too wish to listen and learn.  But I am here for Ty and am content to sit in the rear to observe and offer support if needed.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #163 on: November 27, 2012, 02:31:46 pm »
*The time of with the nave pass fast, as she instructs Ty into the art of Dancing, alongside some other of her students, she is kind and caring for you thru the students and the people around you, She excuses of your presence after a couple weeks bidding you all her farewell, saying that she has something to go for the moment, but of course you are welcomed to stay.

After this the time for the staying goes smoothly in relaxation and joy, till you finally decide to depart.

*Once you are back into the road, at least one month has happened since your arrival, you'll learn that the dark elf in Lilac was hung about 2 days after you left, and the town made a big party about its death, it seemed to have raised the spirits and the morale, with all the bad things that have happened of late upon Mistone*

*You may have a sour feeling on this, aside the joy of the visit and how harsh the world out there is, its hard to really try to search for the light, its hard to find joy on an art when people rejoices of death, ( some of you would have not any against the death of a dark elf though ), As you walk back towards your lives, the time spent on the Breath remains clasped in your hearts , giving you joy and inspiration at least for the travel back to the main roads*

anything