The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A call to kin and all free dwarves on Mistone  (Read 97 times)

Harlas Ravelkione

A call to kin and all free dwarves on Mistone
« on: February 19, 2009, 11:17:32 am »
[SIZE=18]I hereby call upon every kinsmen of Clan Ulgrid who resides outside our ancestral halls. News has reached me of foreigners sailing towards our shores. Whether this is true or not remains yet to be seen. I therefore bid dwarves and friends of Clan Ulgrid to send word to the clan, should you know more of this matter.

I do not hesitate, however, to state that strangers trespassing upon our blessed land, bearing arms and arriving with ill intentions, will be dealt with swiftly and decisively.

I ask all sons and daughters of the battlefather to remain vigilant in the days and months ahead of us. Do not doubt your instincts, the teachings of your fathers and your belief in Vorax.

Bar'Grot Coldrock, King of Clan Ulgrid[/SIZE]

Script Wrecked

Re: A call to kin and all free dwarves on Mistone
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 12:00:19 pm »
**Argali Trueaxe returns to the clan halls of the Ulgrids to seek an audience with the King and the Queen of the Ulgrids (or their advisors). She relates all the details of the size and the nature of the force she learnt whilst travelling the Kingdom of Nesar, and when the fleet is known to have departed Arnax.**

"The Eyes of Vorax arre everr watchful, lorrd."

anything