The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Arranging for A Trip Into Vehl  (Read 708 times)

RollinsCat

Arranging for A Trip Into Vehl
« on: September 03, 2012, 10:59:26 pm »
Ty Reid-Dragonheart has discretely asked around for assistance following up on something.  He's cagey when pressed for information but says it involves Vehl and undead.  And he insists that he is scouting this mission.  He's not ruling anyone out to come unless he suspects their motives but specific people are invited: Melody Widgeweaver, Armand, Kat, Robb, Emwonk, Cord, Argus, Samantha, Naldin, Fleur.

//If you were on skelly bat quests with Melody, sign up if you can; if you want to join, pm me, it's mostly an open character quest.

The following users thanked this post: Anamnesis, Lance Stargazer

Lance Stargazer

Re: Arranging for A Trip Into Vehl
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 01:23:32 pm »
*The good Gnuman is seen arriving the docks, his radiant and bright red hair beats any intent of subterfuge that the man had posibly had, the rest of the body covered with a long coat/cloack, he walks over the docks as one sailor watch over him, an arc of ligthning goes out of his body hitting the sailor and making him fall over the ledge to the water, the gnuman looks around and blushes real read, as more people notices the events, after that with a soft sneeze, the gnuman is no where to be seen*

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 02:19:02 pm »
Melody accepts the invitation.  It has been some time since she has seen an undead, but, are they just rebuilding?  Watching and planning ....?

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 11:26:55 pm »
*On one round, when Ty is asking around he hears a man's voice, upon turning around he met with a man in dark clothes, the kind of noble uses, long trenchcoat, in darkest colors*

Well, well, Look what we have here? *the man says with a smirk, as he walks out of the corner where there are other five men attaired with the uniform of the Vehl's guard*

I do hope you are not getting in some troubles there kid. This town has enough troubles, just be careful they don't find you. Vehl's streets are dangerous for a reason.

I'll be watching *the man smirkis a bit more as he starts to walk back again towards where the guards are* And the guard will be as well * not removing the sight of him, and tilting his hood as it return to the company of the guards but without removing the sight of him*

RollinsCat

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 09:05:33 am »
He tries an icy stare, which rolls off the chaos hunter like a mild summer rain, then switches to a smirk and turns his back on the man as he goes about his business.  None of it flows - his Dad would have had a snappy comeback at least.  He's still so bad at this...

Yeah, there's a Dragonheart in "your" town, punk.  Deal.

Walking toward the One-Eyed Harpy, a surge of bitterness funnels into a barely coherent mumble.
 "Say hello to Fleur for me."

Alatriel

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 10:24:43 am »
Samantha looks at the note and gathers her cloak to head for the Harpy, if nothing else, to satisfy her curiosity.

RollinsCat

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 10:45:37 am »
Ty is at a corner table with an ale, shaking off a foul look and checking his equipment.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 11:23:01 am »
*The red haired man with the eternal inocent smile enters the establishment, his whole body covered with a "poncho" yet his ankwardness is evident and the bulky arm is not really easy to hide, he looks around and watches upon the lonely man with the sour look, he comes closer and pulls a chair* ( perhaps the chair of someone who was about to sit ).

Mmmm... The onion juice is that good in this establisment?

*As he sits on the corner table alongside the man*

RollinsCat

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2012, 11:31:10 am »
"Hey, man!"  Ty's mood lifts a little as one of his invitees shows up.  He scoots over to give Armand room.  "Onion  juice?  Are you serious?"  A grin.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2012, 11:44:03 am »
Well for the face you had when I arrived you should had something as sour as that.. I personally don't like it, though, Proffessor McBlowitall said that it was developed to explore the emotional side of doing research in a foul mood ..... and later was used as fuel ... *tilt his head to one side his mind lost in a land too far away, and times beyond human comprhension, then he snaps back *

Well.. anyway.. Don't drink Onion juice **nods sagely thrice*

RollinsCat

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2012, 11:49:14 am »
"Onion juice...yeah, okay, missed that completely."  A grin.  "Just had a run-in with some jerk is all, I'm over it.  So how's the arm?  Ready to help put those undeads that were tormenting Mel to rest once and for all?"

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2012, 11:58:44 am »
Oh yes.. Jerks.  That may have the very same effect i guess.. As long its not a bully, Well bullies are the worst kind of jerks *nods and his face turns a bit darkly for just a moment*  But I'll show them... I'll show them all..... **the mad scientist look leaves his face after some moments and he blushes real read as he snaps back to reality * Er.. Sorry..

*switching again the subject of conversation , he pats the right arm with two strong ( in his scale of course ) claps* Its getting there, then blinks, undead?  Oh.. is that what is this about .. geez... I don't think my killer gas may work on those though.. guess i'll need to change the components there then .. *tilt his head*  mmm.. neither the neurodarrs may work ....  unless we met a Bully.. a live one. . *he seems hessitant into something himself*  No, no.. focus Armand.. Undead... So just make preparations for that. then .. isn't it?  

But what you know? *looks around and facepalms himself*  Oh or you waiting for the rest so you don't have to explain to everyone?  

*he looks hessitant again*  And..  not that i am that much intrested of course.... just ... well.. perhaps a bit intrest picked on the ... er ... nature of our companions. .  but. .  er. . . Where is Melody? is she alright?  Is she being haunted again ? *This last questions perhaps said with too much eagerness*

Alatriel

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2012, 12:07:19 pm »
Samantha looks increasingly uncomfortable at the atmosphere of the Harpy, not touching anything that might possibly have dirt or other sorts of filth on it, and sporadically looks at the floor as if she expects to see something scurrying underfoot.  She scans the room for Ty and then cautiously makes her way over towards him.

"Um... s... er.... Ty?  Er.  Hello.  I um...." she looks around warily again.  "I got your message to meet here?  What is this about?"

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2012, 12:11:03 pm »
*The gnuman glance up his gaze falling into the newcomer woman*

I swear that the chair was free, and had nothing to do with the lighthing on the docks *blinks*

I mean ... Hello.

RollinsCat

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2012, 12:21:04 pm »
"Hey Samantha, thanks for coming."  Keeping his voice low with a look around the room, he yanks a towel from his backpack and tosses it over a bench on the other side of the table as she scans for someplace to sit that won't stain her blindingly white clothes.  "Got a lead on finishing a job, one that involves a singer I know - maybe you met her, Melody?  Gnome?"  Turning to Armand.  "Mel's fine far as I know, she said she'd be here.  Gonna need her help with the story anyway but yeah, there's undead involved, and one not-undead chick, and dungeons under the city...it's gonna be messy."  He squashes a roach before it can get too close to Sam.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 12:23:06 pm »
Non-undead chick .. got it. . I need to figure out how to deals with hens now. . got it *nods slowly at that*

RollinsCat

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2012, 12:24:16 pm »
"Uh - woman.  Lady.  Female.  No idea what kind, human or elf or what, but...yeah."

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2012, 12:32:59 pm »
Oh.. *he adds some quick notes to his already messy notebook* mmm got it then .. Why you didn't say so since the start?  Geez  Common tongue its too confusing at times? .. If things were as simple as thermodynamics. *he returns to his notes and then looks up towards the group*

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2012, 12:43:28 pm »
*Melody sits off to the side, invisible as always, so as not to draw unwanted attention from the undead to thier location.  All that can be heard is a faint humming*

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2012, 01:16:43 pm »
*He looks to Ty from his notes and the to Sam, then back at Ty*

So..  Is she a chick then?  *gesturing towards Sam , even when she is there and may be looking at the scene*

anything