The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Black Wizards seen on Mistone  (Read 56 times)

Dezza

Black Wizards seen on Mistone
« on: June 21, 2010, 04:35:49 am »
Speculation has arisen that passers by travelling on the road to Fort last have seen men in black robes gathered outside the ancient tomb of the lich Storan. A unit of Shining Hand members dispatched from Fort Last approached the site to find no evidence of such a sighting.

The following users thanked this post: stragen

Aerimor

Re: Black Wizards seen on Mistone
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 08:21:13 am »
*A wirey well dressed elf attempts to make a report to the temple in Fort Llast.*

"I was heading into Storan's invisible and I ran into this trio of folks in front of its gates.  They warded to go inside and spoted me, so we had a short conversation.

I didn't like them a bit."

*Describes Alandric and Hal* //To whatever degree they are comfortable with.

"The wizardly one mentioned robbing or killing a merchant.  The other one needed a lesson in dressing, or caring for his armor at least.  I didn't like his eyes at all.  Oh and there was a third one, but I didn't get a good look at him.  

So?... Oh ya, I heard you were looking for something near Storan's and thought I'd report it.  I figured maybe you could do something useful instead of hunting down women that needed your compassion and help  and -killing- them.  

I'd of watched them, but we started talking silk and when I looked up, they were gone.  No fair distracting me with silk.  They didn't strike me as anyones important, but I figured it was a good chance for me to make a report and tell one of you personally...

Toran is a hypocritical jerk and poopy-head."

*Raz gives his name if asked."
//If the Toranites wish to detain him, try to extract more from him, or take him out back and flog him.  Just let me know.