The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: But what are doing the guard?  (Read 273 times)

Fidzy

But what are doing the guard?
« on: September 18, 2009, 02:55:18 pm »
I was walking in Hempstead port when I found a men lying on the ground.

I tried to see if he was still leaving and found no signs.  I call for help but alas. A little man came but couldn't be of help neither.

So I ran... I ran to find the guards.  I have met Captain Trent and explain the situation but he was too occupied to help.

I felt so helpless in the city... Already I do not like cities...

Phobo
Druid

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer

Jilseponie Wyndon

Re: But what are doing the guard?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 02:59:42 pm »
From what I heard a large black cloud descended upon the port closing it off for some time.  Could be they had not dragged all those afflicted by it away yet.  perhaps this is what you came across.  if you touched it, you may wish to consult a healer ...

lonnarin

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 05:08:29 pm »
*A crumpled parchment is tacked to the board.  Whatever the author used for ink smells utterly naseating, and the words are illegibly scrawled*

Grovel hates stupid Hempstead too!  They guards spits on me and poke me with sword.  Me say we gather in woods and do rain dances when silly peoples trying to plan their weddings and festivals.  Rain rain everywhere, mess up hair, make guards grow rust!  Ha!  Take that stupid Hempstead!  Me shaking me shaman stick at youse!  Me think that stormlady Pallenia help us.

*it is signed with a single massive paw print of the same sick-smelling ink*

Fidzy

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 07:47:26 pm »
Yeowww...  

Fortunately I did not touch him.  I looked at him only.  The little man did not touch him neither.

I will try to avoid this port...

Phobo

anything