The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Companions around a campfire  (Read 313 times)

cbnicholson

Companions around a campfire
« on: January 07, 2013, 03:27:39 pm »
A shy gnomish lass creeps toward the fire of center looking and listening for the voice and shining mail of her friend, Jo.  Spying him napping by the fire, she slows her step so that it makes no more sound than a mouse traipsing across bare stone.  As she stands there, she realizes his snores have stopped and that one of his green eyes is now fixed upon her. "Well, Fern, are you going to say hello?" Jo sits up moving to the log with a chuckle.  "Better you come creeping than Rob.  I don't think he likes me much, still, that halfer isn't half bad with a dagger.  You know, I think it's past time we got out of center and saw a bit more of Mistone, Don't you?  Yeah, a patrol would be just the thing." Jo gazes out at the rising sun of dawn eyes bright, " First we'll see any else shows up, hmm?"

//hoping to meet up in Center at 6 pm eastern.  Open to suggestions.  lvls 6-12ish.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

The following users thanked this post: Serissa, Lance Stargazer

Alatriel

Re: Companions around a campfire
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 04:55:07 pm »
//might be able to make it shortly after 6, don't know yet.  Niamh's creeping around the woods somewhere I'm sure.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 04:57:10 pm »
Quote from: Alatriel
//might be able to make it shortly after 6, don't know yet.  Niamh's creeping around the woods somewhere I'm sure.

Or taking free stuff !!  :p

Not sure about myself but sure will try depending how things go.

cbnicholson

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 07:45:37 pm »
//and we're back by the fire. Trying again in 15 min.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde