The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Dwarf-slayers wanted!  (Read 314 times)

Harlas Ravelkione

Dwarf-slayers wanted!
« on: June 22, 2008, 05:04:52 pm »
* A large poster written in large letters can be found in all major cities of Mistone, as well as in North Point, Hurm, Lor, Stort, Highpass Fort, Willow's Weep, Nith and Fort Miritix. *

DWARF-SLAYERS WANTED!

---  Tobias (elf, tall, slight of built, tanned, long blond hair, fights in the style of a fencer, usually dons light armour and no shield, fights with rapier, a curious and easy going elf with a chaotic character)

---  Hardragh (human, Mistite, bard and minstrel, dark haired with ponytail, fights with a shield and scimitar, usually dons light armour, born and raised on Krashin, a cynical and smooth talking man with a handsome face)

---  G'ork (half orc, warrior, tall and heavily built, black hair, light skin, tattoos on both arms, usually dons a heavy black armour and wears a helmet in the shape of a dragon, fights with a double bladed axe, speaks with a heavy accent and usually does not speak much at all)

---------------------------------------------------------

These three are wanted for the following crimes:

1. For trespassing within dwarven territory
 2. For atempted graverobbery
 3. For an atempted breach into a holy site of Vorax
 4. For disobeying orders issued from Thane Stonebrow to leave said territory
 5. For raising arms against the Captain passing on said orders
 6. For the use of witchcraft against a patrol of dwarves from Clan Stonebrow
 7. For the brutal slaughter of said patrol of dwarves from Clan Stonebrow - 5 dwarves in all
 8. For attacking and atempting to slay Kobal Bluntaxe, Regent of the Runic Anvil

---------------------------------------------------------

Any information leading to the capture of any of these three criminals will be rewarded with 5,000 gold.

Capture and delivery of any of these three criminals to a dwarven stronghold (Clan Stonebrow, Clan Ulgrid, Clan Stonesmasher or Runic Anvil) will be rewarded with 20,000 gold.

*signed*

Kobal Bluntaxe, Regent of the Runic Anvil

The following users thanked this post: EdTheKet, zenvidar

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Dwarf-slayers wanted!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 05:47:25 pm »
Shiff grins wide.

Ooh...  G'ork finally messed with the wrong man...  Wonder if I can bring G'ork in...

Ellis

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 06:45:16 pm »
*Ellis passes by the poster and reads it carefully.  There is a distinict smile on her face and a noticably more vigorous spring in her step*

*She quickly writes at the bottom before departing*

Don't count out the half-orc Muhkuman; I bet it's involved too.

jan

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 07:31:35 pm »
* Barion reads one off the posters on his travels and sighs shaking his head *

" so now even one off the faiths hero's chooses to take things in his own hands instead of reporting to the officials off Rofirein and letting them handle and investigate the case , using their resources and man-power . I wonder how this will be looked upon by the clergy and Knights "

* he copies the poster and sends it in to the Rofirein officials *

Dorganath

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 08:19:11 pm »
*A hooded man in blue reads the notice a few times under the cover of night and shakes his head a bit.  Someone near enough to him might hear him speak a few words under his breath.*

Foul deeds, my friend, but after all these years you still call it witchcraft?

*There's a slight smirk that fades as he takes down the three names, and a description of one of them.*

jrizz

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 08:19:44 pm »
*wren reads the wanted poster while in the Wild Surge. He grins a bit and shakes his head. As he walks away he says" Cant wait to hear what this is all about.

twidget658

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 10:43:00 pm »
[FONT='Monotype Corsiva']Dear Mr. Kobal,[/FONT]
 [FONT='Monotype Corsiva'] [/FONT]
 [FONT='Monotype Corsiva']I am writing this in response to your accusations. I have spoken to one of the hardened criminals as I was leading him to one of the strongholds. He confessed everything on our long trip there. [/FONT]
 [FONT='Monotype Corsiva']He said that he and the others were going to go digging for some old ruins. Now if he knew they were yours or not, I don't particularly care. If they were yours, then you should have gotten them already. But anyway, he said that you rudely interrupted their meeting before they left for the dig site. Perhaps if you had explained yourself in a more intellectual and polite manner, they would not have gone. [/FONT]
 [FONT='Monotype Corsiva']I was also thinking that maybe they were not clear that the area they were going to dig in was a sacred place. If this is true, maybe some signs of warning would be a little more appropriate. [/FONT]
 [FONT='Monotype Corsiva']Just because you follow Vorax, doesn't mean everyone does nor do they agree on his ways. What is sacred to you is your business and may not be sacred to others. Why put out a bounty to try to draft other people in to do your dirty work? This is a job for followers of Vorax, not the general population.[/FONT]
 [FONT='Monotype Corsiva']As for witchcraft, I think everyone uses the Al'noth these days; even the fighters on the frontline. Heck, I bet you use it too.[/FONT]
 [FONT='Monotype Corsiva']I was told that only one dwarf fell, the captain. The others ran like little puppies with their tails between their legs. However cute that sounds for puppies, it is neither cute nor honorable for the followers of Vorax.[/FONT]
 [FONT='Monotype Corsiva']After hearing his side, I think this is a way that you have come up with to restore some of your pride from running. [/FONT]
 [FONT='Monotype Corsiva']In the end, I found his side more believable, so I let him go.[/FONT]
 [FONT='Monotype Corsiva']Thanks and have a great day![/FONT]
 [FONT='Monotype Corsiva'][/FONT]
 [FONT='Monotype Corsiva']In Ilsare love,[/FONT]
 [FONT='Monotype Corsiva']Ami[/FONT]

twidget658

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 11:21:16 pm »
Quote from: ShiffDrgnhrt
Wonder if I can bring G'ork in...

Shiff, honey bun, that would be a 'no'. I think he showed you that at the crossroads when he beat your insides out with about a one and one-quarter swing of his axe. From what I heard, you fell like a wet rope. Please, do not try it again.

Take care and be smart,
 Ami

EdTheKet

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 03:16:37 am »
*In all of the above mentioned cities, the authorities remove the posters from all official notice boards. They are however, not removed from dwarven strongholds, such as Ulgrid's, Stonebrow's or the Citadel of Dorand in Lyn*

//For clarification, the above notice stems from my Dissolution series, and was posted with my permission.

EdTheKet

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 03:17:20 am »
*In all of the above mentioned cities, the authorities remove the posters from all official notice boards. They are however, not removed from dwarven strongholds, such as Ulgrid's, Stonebrow's or the Citadel of Dorand in Lyn*

//For clarification, the above notice stems from my Dissolution series, and was posted with my permission.

EdTheKet

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 03:17:46 am »

Blackguy

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 07:06:54 am »
* Lin'da sends a letter to the Runic Anvil - Attention Kobal Bluntaxe *

I am glad to hear that you are alive and well. Further it troubles me that these indiviuals would turn to force to try and escape whatever punishment they had in store.

If you need any assistance in the Al'noth, in either apprehending or finding these criminals, please do not hessitate to draw on my expertise in this matter.

Sincerly
 Lin'da Sul'kolindo

lonnarin

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2008, 04:59:33 pm »
*Grovel eyes the notice and grumbles*

Bah, they is HUNTING dwarf-slayers?  Me was hoping they were HIRING!

*scurries off into the bushes, noting the names listed and their descriptions*