The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Exploring Firesteep  (Read 738 times)

Pibemanden

Re: Exploring Firesteep
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 10:11:33 am »
I would suggest traveling to the Lucindite shelter in North Point and carry out the analysis there. There might be some more knowledge to be found in that place as well. Granted that the Lucindite church actually still cares about what happens in the world.

willhoff

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 06:55:50 pm »
*Vrebel sets his end of the cart down in the grass with a dull thud*

Lucindites gotta shelter in North Point ya say?  Sounds like a good plan to me I guess.  Maybe they got some ideas on this one.  Only thing, thats a bit of a ways from here.  (//guessing 1000 miles//)  

How we gonna get there from here...by land or sea or somethin' else?  If by land we'll have ta find a cart and go with haste and most likely be concealed.

*Vrebel turns to Storold and the others for ideas.*

wild_down_under

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 10:18:35 pm »
*Hayley comments*

We can go by land but I think the body is decomposing. Will it still be in decent condition to study by the time we get there? I can manipulate the Al'Noth to conceal and haste our travel.

willhoff

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2011, 01:12:17 am »
*After some discussion regarding the means of transportation and preservation of the mage's corpse the group makes its way to North Point as Storold had suggested.  They go by land using a horse and cart that was aquired from a local farmer/woodsman and magically conceal the body as well as them selves from sight. Hasted with the help of Hayley, they journey west, the body being preserved in a frozen state through Tralek's use of the Al'noth.

After many weeks of traveling the group enters North Point and seeks out the Lucindite shelter.  Once they find it they hold outside and Vrebel looks to Storold.*

Guess this is yer show and yer people.  Sorta  *rye grin to Storold*  Maybe you should do the talkin.

anything