The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A Missive from Queen Mouring!  (Read 338 times)

Rowana

A Missive from Queen Mouring!
« on: November 09, 2009, 11:05:52 pm »
[SIZE=16][SIZE=13]Some time passes in Leringard but life does not seem to settle down as the search for the one known as "Steel" continues. Under guard of the Blackwatch several Royal Heralds are seen placing parchment in a few places around town (Barracks, inns). As well they spread the word to the local bards and heralds with the intent for word to spread through the town in all channels... [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

The 'word' is as follows:

[SIZE=16]"To Whom It May Concern:[/SIZE][/I]

[SIZE=16]This Crown, Queen Mouring of Trelania, does summon Her errant servant known as Steel to Blackford Castle. The summons is Immediate. Should he not present himself before the Crown he will be considered the Dangerous Criminal he has been accused of and be hunted without mercy.  [/SIZE][/I]

[SIZE=16]The time limit is one month for word or person to be presented.[/SIZE][/I]

[SIZE=16]*Below this is the official stamp and seal of Trelania*"[/SIZE][/I]

The following users thanked this post: davidhoff

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: A Missive from Queen Mouring!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 11:08:58 pm »
Tyra growls seeing the notice, and mutters to herself...
"Steel better not go anywhere without me..."

Rowana

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 10:19:16 am »
*Some days pass and word of a new missive spreads through Leringard and it's surrounding holdings*

“This Crown has received word from the Accused. An extension of time is granted to him, but he will present himself to Her Majesty within the fortnight or be presumed compliant with the accusations.”

Carillon

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 05:27:29 pm »
Calendar Link for any who have not seen it.

Important Note: IG time passes way too quickly, and we couldn't find time to schedule this before today. However, this event should be RPed as happening before the tsunami strike. (So no, don't worry, we won't make you think of a reason your character is leaving their city of choice where they are providing aid!)

Carillon

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 06:56:24 am »
A rumor circulates after the summons:

Steel of Leringard was taken into Blackwatch custody after he willingly surrendered at his summons to Blackford Castle. He remains in Blackwatch custody following a trial presided over by a Rofireinite judge and a representative of Queen Mouring. He admitted to and was convicted of fourteen counts of murder and now awaits execution for his crimes.

Dorax Windsmith

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 07:46:08 pm »
*Trenton reads the note in disbelief and shock*

Script Wrecked

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 08:18:42 pm »
**A copper haired dwarven lass, perhaps a crafter by her attire, is seen from time to time in proximity to the gaol over the period of Steel's incarceration.**

Cinnabar

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 09:58:44 pm »
* A tall, thin man, cloaked and cowled, mills among the crowd following the trial, asking the occasional question of those who were present. Sometime later, he proceeds towards the gaol *

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 10:04:16 pm »
A woman wearing purple and some ornamental armor is seen approaching the gaol and asking if she might be allowed to see the prisoner, and allowing herself to be frisked reluctantly if allowed...

//She would react violently if touched inappropriately, however  

cbnicholson

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 10:31:37 pm »
Benjamin approaches the guards and asks to see the prisoner carrying a bag of food, "I would ask ta see my guild mate and give him some food if I might?"  he submits to a search willingly and supervision.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Hellblazer

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 12:04:27 am »
nice song.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2009, 12:47:20 pm »
//// FYI, those wishing to visit Steel while he's in the brig, PM Carillon as to the specifics of making it past the guards, legitimately or otherwise. I'm on this morning, and I'll be on late tonight CST (Sunday, Nov. 22nd), then again late tomorrow night and Tuesday night. Those not in US timezones can PM me to schedule a time for IRC or IG. All convos with Steel will be logged and presented to Carillon, the presiding GM. These visits occur before the execution, and technically before the tsunamis hit./////

Carillon

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 01:01:06 am »
Steel's execution is scheduled shortly after the trial.

Calendar link

//Important note: Although a considerable amount of time has passed in game, we will be ignoring the passing time. Please consider the delay to be an OOC artifact only. Steel's execution is scheduled for shortly after his trial; he is not made to wait indefinitely. His execution is scheduled for Mar 3, 1457.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2009, 02:48:35 pm »
///// I'll be on for a few hours before Steel's scheduled execution, so anyone who I've missed that wanted to chat with him while he's in the brig can do so before the deed is done. /////

minerva

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2009, 04:47:52 pm »

anything