The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: For the safety of Alindor farms  (Read 240 times)

Lance Stargazer

For the safety of Alindor farms
« on: August 31, 2009, 07:37:15 pm »
For the safety of Alindor farms

[SIZE=13]
** Fliers can be seen around news posts an anhk in blue silver and Gold displayed all over the header*
[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=16]Good people of the realms :

In an effort to be cleanse the lands of the dangers than polutes it, there has been strange sightings around the Thorn river in Alindor, and a force is needed assembled to face this dread evil. Some farmers report that the sightings have come and damaged some of their properties taken them to Strange tower that lies near the river.

The help of concerned, good and honorable adventureres are requested to this regard, the objetive is to find what is put to stir to this creatures to allow them move beyond the walls of the towers, and put an end to it.

All the intrested might assemble on the outside of the Tower, on on Sunra, Mar 8, of the  1454,

May The great leader holy light protect you on your endeavors.[/SIZE]

Yours in his holy Light.
Lance Stargazer,  knight of Balance in Toran's service

[strike]                                                                         [/strike]

//

This is an event to try to complete the dungeon behind the tower of the thorn river, Be midnful and Rp acordingly the deity relationships, Bear in mind that is mainly a Toranite event , but everyone is invited with with the consecuences expresed up.

I'd wish to make clear that the minimun level for this trip is 10, since only chars of Lvl 10 or more are able to pass the door that leads towards the entrace of the Dungeon.

The following users thanked this post: Script Wrecked

cbnicholson

Re: For the safety of Alindor farms
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 10:15:52 am »
Mister Lance,

I've been in that place more than once..yer gonna need a good trapspringer and locksmith and I'll offer me help as I recall seein a spook or two near farmer parts.

Ben.

//I may have a prior engagement, but If I'm on and don't, I'll be there.  Question, what time zone is your posted time?
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 10:29:29 am »
// My timezone is GMT -6 . Will try to figure it the GMT time to put as reference.

It would be the same as the Central time zone in the states.

Script Wrecked

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 12:32:49 pm »
Quote from: cbnicholson
//I may have a prior engagement, but If I'm on and don't, I'll be there.  Question, what time zone is your posted time?

// Your time zone!

Under "Lance Stargazer", you should have some wordage like:

* This event ignores DST
* This event was posted for time zone (GMT -6:00) Central Time (US & Canada), Mexico City so it will appear to occur on a different day on your calendar.

This indicates Lance has managed to book the event so that it gives the local time of the viewer (a rarity, I know).

If it doesn't, perhaps you haven't set your timezone in your forums profile.

For me, it appears as:

09-04-09 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM

Regards,

Script Wrecked. //

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 04:59:25 pm »
// Three hours for this event.. .

mixafix

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 12:29:59 pm »
Travellers are warned to be on the look out for bandits and pirates on their expeditions - as reports suggest some Aragenite scholars have gone missing.

(Just in case your journey cuts across some unrelated stories!)

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 12:31:13 pm »
** Flyers can be seen around news posts an anhk in blue silver and Gold displayed all over the header*
[/FONT][/SIZE]

Good people of the realms:

As the peace returns to the lands of Alindor, It is only fair to give acknoledgement to the noble souls that helped to put an end to the sightings over the Thorn river farms, The noble soul I listed below foutght bravely and eventually the mission was a success. The reasons of the stir are still to be determined, but what is sure is that at least for a while there have not been more reports of strange sightings that terrorized the local lands.

This is the people who fought bravely for this battle, honored them in Justice be:

Alazira of Ilsare
Amgine Lanif
Anabelle Switch
Argali Trueaxe
Benjamin Poetr
Miss Elohanna, of the Tower Academy of the Alnoth
Ferrit Pandorn
Iellwen of Aragen
Razariem
Tod Fellow

In Toran's grace I thank you each of you for your efforts in this regard, this lands can enjoy peace thank to your combined efforts

Yours in his holy Light.
Lance Stargazer,  knight of Balance in Toran's service

[strike]                                                                         [/strike]

// Thank you to everyone who show and help with this, It was a hard experience personally, but challenging, I'd wish to repeat this on the future, I can't thank you enough for your participation in this.

If I forget someone please let me know and I'll include him/ her. I lost my log of this event

Aerimor

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 02:54:27 pm »
*Some flyers are seen with the last half of Razariem struck out.  A rare few have Razeriem rewriten in large letters.*