The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hedessa and Ben have a heated argument in the Leringard Inn  (Read 375 times)

cbnicholson

Hedessa and Ben have a heated argument in the Leringard Inn
« on: March 26, 2009, 10:21:44 pm »
"I couldn't touch that buggered thing, Essa..ya saw me..nothin but air and a few dull clanks offa its boney hide!"  Benjamin exclaims over his third ale after they return from Whitehorn Forest.  "Had ta be the biggest deader dragon I've ever seen too!  An No..we won't be returnin ta them Broken Halls ever again, not iffn I got anythin ta say about it I won't..Now shut it and drink yer ale, I need ta go wash my trousers next.  Good thing they got a nice brown color, hides the stains well, it does. "
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

The following users thanked this post: Makashi, Anamnesis, Hellblazer, thedagda, Kenderfriend

thedagda

Re: Hedessa and Ben have a heated argument in the Leringard Inn
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 05:13:05 am »
*raises a goblet of wine with a shaky hand and drains it before replying*

"And I thought you always said you were quick on your feet old man?  If you coulda kept it dancing in the acid storm, we may have brought it down.  The acid was slowly eating away at the bones.  Anyway, we have to go back.  Did you ever stop to wonder how that thing got in there?"

*drains another goblet of wine with slightly less shaky hands*

"Didn't that cutie, The Bird Lord say to watch out for anything unusual?  I'd say this fits.  Maybe all the talk of the invasion has me jumpy, but seeing that thing in those Halls makes me wonder if there ain't some connection.  And, what if the talk is wrong and the pool ain't buried in the stinky crypt in the Hammerbounds, but rather in the Halls there?

Someone needs to look into Benji, you told the Bird Lord you would....just take a lot of friends and I''ll await you here.  But, you were right about one thing..."

*sniffs and frowns*

"You do need to wash those trousers!"