The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Horror in Leringard  (Read 177 times)

Pseudonym

Horror in Leringard
« on: September 19, 2008, 07:56:30 pm »
*The streets of Leringard are abuzz this morning with news of the gruesome discovery of what one eyewitness called,*

"It was a bag o' bloody bits ... I dunno what they was fer sure, I din't see it none but Semil saw it and he said it looked ta him like some basserd went and filled 'imself a bag with pieces o' a dead lil' 'un and nailed it to a piling at tha docks." *listens to the question* "Nah, I hear no-one seen nuthin' .. happen'd sometime durin' the night I 'eard. What kind o' basserd do somethin' like that I ask ye?"

*Authorities in Leringard are neither confirming or denying reports that a rolled parchment was found with the bag.*

lonnarin

Re: Horror in Leringard
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 12:06:31 am »
*a fat dwarf hammers a few notices up around the docks*

Czukay!  this better not beh you causin trouble in meh city!  You just git now! you git way from meh orphans, else ah brainalize ye wit meh hammer!  I aint dealin wit yer Rael bowing Corather idjut self no more! Ye git!

-Bjorn

Carillon

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 04:03:21 am »
A sombre faced woman in a dark cloak goes to try to claim the remains and the note.

pelordaes7

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 08:07:34 pm »
*a pale skinned man clad in blood stained armour walks up to the spot where the bag was pinned, kneels down, and finds a smidgen of flesh that had fallen in the cracks in the street* *He looks around cautiously and plocks the piece of rotting flesh into his mouth smiling breifly as he does* Memmmmuh tender *schomp scuzzle gulp* morsels indeed *gulp smack smush*

anything