The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Note Left For Finn  (Read 256 times)

Ravemore

Note Left For Finn
« on: July 20, 2011, 01:49:14 am »
*Tacked to your bedroom door.*

Finn, I have an important delivery for you to make. A small box is sitting on the table in the meeting room. Be very cautious with it, as damage to the contents could be dangerous. I require the item to be taken to Fort Vehl. Leave word at a tavern called "The Harpy" for an individual named "Naster." He will find you and will provide you with a letter containing my seal. Nothing will be exchanged for the box. If anyone tries to take the box from you before you can deliver it, use deadly force to protect it. You will be compensated for your troubles.

-S.A.

//Purely RP. An actual meeting between you two could be interesting. Gelooo, I'll post again with contents description after the delivery has been made. ;) The seal is a black wax skull attached to a parchment letter. Assume I sent it to you a couple of weeks prior to let you know that our agreement reached previously, concerning what you want, and what I want to know, was near completion.

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer, geloooo

Hellblazer

Re: Note Left For Finn
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 02:27:35 am »
*Finns would be seen traveling to his place to pick up the box and then through the means of the portal and about a weak of travel, he would arrive to Fort Vehl. Standing tall over most commoners he would be looking in the Harpy for the person the box was destined to. Not having peaked in it once.*

geloooo

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 12:09:18 pm »
A few days pass and no one acknowledges Finn or his package.

Hellblazer

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 03:16:50 pm »
After a few days, and maybe lots and lots of ale. Finn starts to go toward people, taking their hood off if they had some, and looking at them

"YA naster? No?.. sodd off"

"Hey ya, don't run come back here!" *runs after him* "Ya naster? No? Well get on with it before I shove ya out of tha inn" *grumbles*

After doing this for a short few minutes, he goes to the bar tender.

"Ya know of a naster?"

geloooo

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 01:15:14 am »
Watching the ruckus from a table away. A nondescript human fashions a toothy grin. He then stands up and approaches the behemoth of a man named Finn and taps him on the back.

"Follow me."

Hellblazer

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 08:10:45 am »
*Finn turns his head to look over his shoulder at the small figure that stand beside him and Nods*

"Ya better be who I think ya are."

*He then follows the nondescript man.*

geloooo

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 10:56:54 am »
The human leads Finn to a spot in the Gloom Woods bathed in magical darkness. The human stops short and moves to one side as figures begin to emerge from the veil. Ni'haer approaches Finn, a trail of spiders following in his wake, not too far from him are a few of his retainers. Clutching a roll of parchment, he smiles at Finn.

"The package, human."

Hellblazer

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 02:01:07 pm »
"Ya could have made yaself known sooner right? My employers likes things ta be done swiftly."

*He hands the box to Ni'haer*

geloooo

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 12:50:55 am »
Ni'haer grabs the box swiftly and gives the parchment to Finn. He waves a dismissive hand to the human that brought Finn into the woods and Ni'haer leaves with his retinue without saying another word.

Ravemore

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 12:52:09 am »
//PM on the way Geloooo...