The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Letter to Port Hempstead Authorities  (Read 186 times)

Verideth

Letter to Port Hempstead Authorities
« on: May 12, 2011, 09:08:26 am »
Hello again Lord and Lady peoples,

I am still waiting on a right sized bench for right sized folks. I know you big er lords, er fancy dancy types dont think something so small is benight you but we are! I am not getting rude er um disrespectful but I am. We pay the same taxes as you big folks and we deserve right size benches.

So in the interm of good politcal saive and good thinking, we advise other right sized peoples to gather togther and sign this post to confirm equal size benches. So to be under foot is Ok but down trodden is not. in the words of Dweeble Zappa Rightleftfoot the great gnomish inventor of the two story pea soup device "if you cant do something right the first time, try try again, for your bound to do it wrong again and eventually your wrong things will wear down any resistance and become the right thing. Or you'll die first"

So please dont look down on us, well if you are talking to us I assume you cant do anything but, but you know what I mean. In the conjuncture of ruining good gramar and using long run one sentences I end this request, er complaint with respsct because I dont want to be arrest or charged a large fine or... Just please make a bench for us.

Dweeble Smallnose

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Hellblazer, ShiffDrgnhrt, Lance Stargazer, Alatriel, RollinsCat

anything