The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Orc shaman of Grand Repents!  (Read 145 times)

lonnarin

Orc shaman of Grand Repents!
« on: November 20, 2008, 12:10:28 am »
A blue orc arrives at Leringard to offer all that he owns to the guards there, and book passage to krashin.  When asked why, he responds...

"My god Grand I have served well all these years, but for what purpose?  Even now he grants power to that wretched coward Segem, a killer of children, a trickster who fights with words an threats and forsakes the axe.  Still my god serves him, so unworthy of my axe he has proven to be.  I hereby renounce Grand and all of his works, and speak freely the name of Dorand without fear.  Now I sail to Krashin, to find peace.  After 80 years and more, there is nothing left in me.  Farewell my friends.  Carry on with the strength and honor I never had.  If only I had renounced him sooner...  *he then barks with conviction* this is not the way of honor, Segem!  This is not the craft!  What you do brings shame on all our kind, and I am shamed to ever give fealty to the cowardly god you serve!"

He then sails off to retire in the unclaimed lands, never to be heard from again.

//retiring Kor to make way for a new character.  He just had no future in him, as fun as he was to play... stay tuned!

The following users thanked this post: Chazzler, Serissa