The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Sad news for the Rofirenite church  (Read 472 times)

Lance Stargazer

Sad news for the Rofirenite church
« on: May 08, 2009, 12:46:58 am »
*Rumor runs from Forth Vehl to the  lands that on a cold night  a group came carrying a body to the Rofirenite temple, Its said that the body was identified as the knight Aeronn Kirath, the group presumed to came back from the deep and seemed to be sad and grim faces amoung them *

A great knight has fallen today, one of pure heart and brave soul ..

Farewell forever Aeronn Kirath, Farewell and May your soul be with Rofirein forever.

Script Wrecked

Re: Sad news for the Rofirenite church
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 01:42:05 am »
// Level fourteen. My sympathies.

Regards,

Script Wrecked. //

Alatriel

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 01:46:57 am »
When news of his death reaches Daniella the pain of the loss of her very good friend is obvious on her face as tears, extremely uncommon for her, spill out over her cheeks.  She doesn't say much, simply quietly asks where to send donations in his honor, her normally very controlled voice, obviously struggling.  

//If someone would please take 1000gp from Daniella's bank account and donate it to the church of Rofirein, I would really appreciate it since Daniella can't enter the church to donate herself.

LordCove

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 05:53:38 am »
Sallaron pauses and frowns at the news.

" How young? Aint bloody right them being taken so early."

He pauses a moment in respectful silence, before moving off.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 08:58:02 am »
Tyra, still recovering in the Leringard Arms,  hears news of Aeronn's death and cries herself to sleep.

Lord Dark

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 09:04:14 am »
*Tod stands outside the temple, wanting to enter so he can see Aeronn's body but stays outside keeping unusually quiet. He sighs deeply and wipes his eyes with the back of his hand. He somewhat bows like Aeronn taught him one time and soon fades from sight with a sniff. He also leaves a small sack of coins on the temple's doorstep with a slice of pie next to it.*

cbnicholson

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 09:14:49 am »
*Benjamin visits the temple to see his boy and looks at all the commotion, mutters to himself* That's what them rofies are fer..dyin fer their dragon.  *He pauses and watches his son perform his morning prayers, a worried look crosses his face and he leaves quickly*
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Lareth

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2009, 09:54:36 am »
Farewell Brother, may the Lord Protector guide your soul home.

*Alassir Vil'Drazzic*

Cinnabar

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2009, 09:57:49 am »
* A hooded man in browns and greens comes to the Temple at Vehl to see the body for himself *

"So... it's true." * He sighs heavily, as his eyes start to fill, and speaks quietly to himself * "A more selfless person I have never met." * He shakes his head sadly * "Farewell brave comrade. May you find your reward at last."

* He leaves the way he came, wrapping his cloak tighter and pulling his hood down a bit more *

Aerimor

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 10:43:05 am »
*A fashionable elven figure in white, red and sun yellow approaches wherever the body/memorial is and stands a few moments.*

Darn! *He sighs deeply*  I'd of invised you Aeronn. *The elf pulls his hood low and walks off muttering.*

Guess I will have to find a new bath partner and. Zari.. will... *Trail off as he exits the temple.*

//Aeronn will be missed but he will be remembered as well.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2009, 07:46:21 pm »
As Aesthir arrives at the temple , having heard of the news, to the casual observer he might look calm and cool, but for those who knows him well, his look migth seem confused as if an internal struggle is getting on his very soul.

He waits till the body is left alone, and then moves towards him, his cold expresion breaks with a smirk as he pass his hand over the coffin*

Rest well Brother, In a way I envy you.... Free of all the corruption this mortal form could have tried to get you. Today I mourn on your loss, and yet I praise the lord protector for having call you at his side. you amoung all of us deserve it.

*he bows at the coffin* You'll be missed , my Friend. ....
May His holy breath cleansed your way of your enemies home.

*The man is seen tearing apart a sheet of paper from his journal, and puting it to fire, the man stands there observing how the paper burns till its extingished, as a small tear apears on his eyes, he then left there after putting his hood and heading out of the temple *

willhoff

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2009, 12:17:36 am »
*a man in full armor and a horned helm appears at the Rofernite temple and enters.  He approaches the coffin of Aeronn, kneels and whispers*

I only fought along your side a few times but that is all I need to know that you are a true Rofernite Knight in all the meanings of the word.  You fought bravely down there till the end.  Your actions were honorable and you've got a big heart partner.  Rofernite's have lost a good one this day.

*he removes his helm and stares at the body for a short while, eyes becoming red and watery but not tearing and then rises and stomps out of the temple*

ycleption

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2009, 12:51:09 am »
A blue clad figure is heard talking to herself: "Well, that's one of the shiny twins down, one to go... now lets see, would he disapprove more of a drink, or some other vice to commemmorate the occasion?"

//Sorry to hear this, I'll miss the guy :-(

Rowana

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2009, 06:19:12 pm »
A cloaked figure enters the temple (after briefly exposing her face to the temple guard and quietly stating her intentions), baring the symbols of Katia on the cloak. She is accompanied by a taller man dressed predominately in blue. They stand gazing upon the displayed knight in his now peaceful state for a long while. After sharing her silent thoughts with only the body, Rofirein and Katia, she retrieves a pressed rose, a pressed clover and a sealed parchment and places them on the body. On their way out, the pair offer a few coins towards the cost of whatever burial the temple is planning.

Zoogmunch

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2009, 05:07:50 am »
Isherwood stands in the shadows of the temple watching the folk wander in to pass their respects. So many for one so young.

He returns to his daily work wearily, an air of tension pervades the temple. One and all stop and talk of their memories of the fallen knight.

Isherwood merely stops and listens as he has no recollections to share. He hopes the ranks of visitors will be as large if he falls in service and returns to his small chamber to meditate.

Zoogmunch

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2009, 08:57:33 am »
Isherwood returns from a visit to Hemp with the gracious gift of a Swordmen's Belt to The temple at Vehl in memory of the fallen knight.

He enters the particulars of the belt in the book of donations and offers prayers of thanks to Tralek for the gift. he notes in his journal the stories he has heard and again ponders upon the life of a knight and his endeavours to become one.

Hellblazer

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 01:53:34 pm »
Fehriel enters the temple warily, looking around seeming for the exits, in case he has to leave quickly. He approaches the body and stands silently over it for a moment.

''We didn't meet that often, but I knew you were one of the few paladins I could trust not to try to slay me on sight. Rest in peace.''

Once he is done he quickly heads out of the temple and dashes out of town.

Zoogmunch

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2009, 01:57:33 pm »
Isherwood tries on the belt and sees it was from Vrebel.

*ponders* which one wwas which?

anything