The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Seeking blade master(s) for training  (Read 208 times)

Guardian 452

Seeking blade master(s) for training
« on: September 30, 2011, 08:22:34 am »
*this note is posted in several town message boards*

I Myrddyn Reynolt am seeking to further advance my skills with the rapier or foil. To this end I wish to train directly with others highly skilled with this blade. Ideally I seek some one on one training in Vehls arena and some real world training as well across the lands of Mistone and beyond.

Please leave word here if you are willing and able to assist me.

~Myrddyn Reynolt

//Myrddyn is now level 12 and at 13 he will be taking Weapon Master (rapier) as per his character application. I would just like to have a bit more RP with someone(s) who are willing to help him hone his techniques. The best time for me is during the day (CST) or, after 9PM CST.

Thanks! :)

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle

wanonahed

• View Profile
    Re: Seeking blade master(s) for training
    « Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 10:50:40 am »
    In 1454 a drunken quartet was sent to work by an Uncle who did not understand them. These men promptly escaped from endlessly scribing scrolls to the Layonarian Ale-houses. Today - still wanted by the Uncle - they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them... Maybe you can hire the D Team !

If you are of a goodly disposition, can tolerably hold your drink, and have at least  a passing appreciation for some of the arts - be pleased to look up the Dumas brothers. Most recently of Dalanthar and Center.

anything