The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Seeking information on additional results of tremors  (Read 234 times)

orth

Seeking information on additional results of tremors
« on: January 30, 2015, 11:29:42 am »
*posted around various inns and taverns on Mistone and brought up with some of the Town Criers*Are you aware of any reports of any new gaps in the surfaces of areas caused by the tremors? Perhaps at the base of caves or such where new depths deeper into the ground have been discovered?  Maybe you're seeing creatures you've never seen before in areas they've never been before? Recently we discovered a passage at the base of the Dungeon of the Eye and I'm looking for information on any more. Any new information would be welcome. Katia's Embrace,Plenarius Ashaley 

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, cbnicholson, davidhoff, willhoff

mixafix

Foresta of the the Fiveoaks
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 11:56:34 am »

Foresta of the the Fiveoaks Grove in the Forest of Fog applies a reply along side any such notices she sees. 

I am by this day and the last and likely the next preparing what information the Druids of Mistone will impart on this very subject and other noticeable considerations about the tremors and will seek you out the soonest I uncover anything meaningful.

Foresta Fiveoaks.

(Of course soonest is a word not often used by Druids and it's full meaning my vary from say a Gnomish scout, or perhaps a halfling bard, but nonetheless the reply was pinned right alongside the enquiry)

mixafix

Foresta sends birds to the
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 05:21:54 pm »

Foresta sends birds to the bird Lord hoping she can find him soon with some news before the adventurers plan their next adventure. 

"We should meet to discuss your quest for information upon my return to civilization. I will try and find you."

cbnicholson

Daniel sends a bird bearing a
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 10:45:31 am »

Daniel sends a bird bearing a map a brief message,

Bird Lord,

After our band left you yesterday, Celador took us through a series of deep caves from below the Dungeon of the Eye.  We emerged in the mountains just outside of Brenuth.  Also, past explorations revealed a narrow opening going deeper in the Spider cave of Silkwood.

Sir Daniel.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

anything