The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Ships and Undead Hunters in Vehl...  (Read 445 times)

osxmallard

Ships and Undead Hunters in Vehl...
« on: September 12, 2012, 06:15:08 pm »
A ship arrives in Fort Vehl and docks at one of the more remote docks.  Men and women in gold and blue armor disembark, displaying Toranite symbols on their shields and banners.

Coins are exchanged with knowing nods and the group proceeds to the depths beneath the city, site of some recent undead activities.  Several days later, the same group emerges, carrying a few of their own back to the ship.  The city rumbles, a sense of the earth caving in below to seal what once was there...

The ship sets sail again.  If one was to look closely with a spyglass, it appears that men are jettisoning the armors and shields over the side.  The ship sails over the horizon and out of sight... in the direction of Tilmar.

The following users thanked this post: Anamnesis, Script Wrecked, Lance Stargazer, RollinsCat

Jilseponie Wyndon

Re: Ships and Undead Hunters in Vehl...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 12:49:40 pm »
//Just need to know if this is me only or not .... but 3 words are highlighted and when moused over them I get Pop up Ads

RollinsCat

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 01:06:43 pm »
//not happening here, you using bing to view?

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 03:24:15 pm »
Mozilla Firefox.  And its something called DealCabby ...Scanners do not pick it up.  This is not going to be fun ... no idea what to do ... if anyone does, please pm me instead of hijacking this thread.  Thx

osxmallard

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 05:10:12 pm »
// The "toranites" recommend downloading and installing spybot search and destroy... :)

Guardian 452

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 05:43:15 pm »
// Vile spyware... I say thee NAY!

anything