The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Spoken of Near Dalanthar  (Read 87 times)

LynnJuniper

Spoken of Near Dalanthar
« on: November 03, 2007, 01:32:37 am »
         [SIZE=16]The lights of 'that creepy old mage’s house’ by the town of Dalanthar flickered on briefly that night. Two figures , robed and hooded could be seen making their way inside.[/SIZE][/I][/B]
  [SIZE=16]            With a yawn and after washing up, they retreated to their place of rest and bed. The smaller of the two figures, now cloakless and winter haired , looked into his glowing swirling mirror , as the taller female stood behind him, staring past him to attempt to see what he saw.[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]            “Rhynn, I’m tired my love...how about we cuddle?”[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]            Nothing...then[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]            “So how about we get married soon, I know this lovely waterfall.” [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]            That stopped the girl in her tracks, a statement , a question she had waited so long for.[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]            “Yes yes I know I’ve got a thing for waterfalls” Ozymandias went on. “But it’s got a pretty grove” He said, feeling the need to elaborate. [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]            And before he could get another utterance of a word out the woman named Rhynn had her facing him and her lips pressed to his.[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]            “I don’t know any place like that but I will go with you.”[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]            Straightening his overcoat , he continued [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]            “Then I shall have to show you”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16]            Rhynn nodded solemnly, and went to leave the room. At Ozymandias’ inquisitive look, she said “To get Saru”. One of his ears flopped over in question.[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]            “Look love, I have a lot of stuff to leave behind....a lot of it is blex..but..I want to go before I can think about it.”[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]            “Alright.”[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]            “Then what do I need?”[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]            “Take only the things you care about , and a days food.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16]The lights of 'that creepy old mage’s house’ by the town of Dalanthar were never seen on again for a long long time.

//[SIZE=13]So long and thanks for all the fish ~ Jess & Jason[/SIZE]
[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

LordCove

Re: Spoken of Near Dalanthar
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 08:35:37 am »
** After passing by several times, and seeing no life in the old house, only the occassional thumping sounds coming from inside... Sall eventually approaches the door warily.
He takes a quick few drinks of ale for courage, quickly knocks a poster onto the door and hurries away, a slight smile on his face. **

The poster simply says:

" Beware of the Books... Enter at Own Risk"

// Good luck you two

akata

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 02:59:46 pm »
*a figur wrapped in a black cloak reads the note and chuckles, without a hint of worry the door is pushed open and the person enters the house, shortly after loud thumping sounds can be heard followed by a angry hiss. the noise slowly die out and for the rest of the night the light burns brightly at times the figur can be seen walking by a window sometimes carrying what looks to be cookies and at other times a book oddly enough it seems like the other books a listening in to the person almost as if the figur was reading a book for the books.......*

//best of luck in what ever you choose to do

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 10:40:05 am »
* A dwarf is seen climbing the steep hill leading to the porch, carrying a heavy load. He sets something down near the door and leaves.

Onlookers went up to see what he placed there a find a flat stone, round in shape and with an inscription. *

Even those shaping tales must pick a thread before the end.

Rofirein guide you always within the light.