The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Gloomwoods Castle  (Read 1467 times)

Lance Stargazer

Re: The Gloomwoods Castle
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2011, 03:30:36 pm »
**he tilt his head and nods whispering to her*  Er.. guess that is right .. yet if no one does it , it migth be me who does it isn't it? i mean how do we know she doens't need help?  

RollinsCat

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2011, 03:46:25 pm »
Ty focuses on the woman, moving away from Armand and Lacee and the others to pad up using what cover he can find.

merlin34baseball

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2011, 11:44:26 am »
*Maren and Deverian join the group*

Maren speaks:

"Eh, we heard rumors of some coins ta be made in these parts."

*rattles the flyer in his hand*

"Maybe tha screamin' lady with tha' blade needs some help? Maybe she'll pay?"

Mooneyes

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2011, 05:43:59 pm »
**Leaning her head to hear Armands whisper she nods at his words and whispers back** It might very well be .........**she leaves off as she watches Ty head that way carefully and turns towards the back of them as Maren ad Deverian walk up. With the noise his flyer begins to make as he waves it around she quickly closes her hand around his to stop the motion. With a harsh whisper* Not so so loud...*points to Ty for them* Let's see what happens with him first. And if there is gold to be made..rest assured that you will get your fair share. She then turns her head back to Armand and whispers close to his ear* Are you sure that arm is well loaded?

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2011, 06:12:43 pm »
*Whispers back to Lacee*

Is the sky filled with gases and a mixure of suplhur, hydrogen, and other gases depending on the area and and height?  

*grins at her as he makes a final setup on his arm , awaiting on her instruction still behind her *

merlin34baseball

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2011, 11:36:57 am »
*Maren grins, nods at Lacee, and watches Ty*

RollinsCat

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2011, 10:34:33 pm »
Moves as close as he can to assess her condition and her awareness of the others, prepared to speak if she seems willing.

geloooo

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 10:46:12 pm »
[INDENT][INDENT]Still out of breath, the lady sheathes her sword and regards you all calmly. Garbed in a simple robe, the longsword seems out of place in her ensemble. She takes a moment to look at all of you before speaking. She stands and puts her hands on her hips as she addresses all of you.
"How convenient. If you're all here to save me, you may as well save yourself the trouble and go home. I ain't no damsel to be saved. I highly doubt that you can even save yourselves from what lies down there!"
She points toward the castle and you notice a trail of blood leading to the entrance. She rolls her eyes and takes out a large book with sigils of the Al'Noth and begins reading silently.
[/INDENT][/INDENT]

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2011, 12:08:34 am »
*Armand looks at the figure and listens attently looking to the book and measuring what the book may be doing or the what she is trying,

RollinsCat

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2011, 09:03:54 am »
Nonchalantly."Heard a scream, thought we'd check it out.  So what's down there?"

merlin34baseball

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2011, 12:38:36 pm »
*Maren chuckles*

"Ain't scared of no undead Miss..."

Mooneyes

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2011, 03:45:51 pm »
*Keela moves to the side to let Armand come to stand with her as she listens to the lady** Sounds like she has an attitude.  Doesn't bother me one bit. *Keela rests one hand on her katana and nods to the woman and then speaks.* Ha! So, question.  Where did the blood come from and I'm sure you heard the scream.  Want to tell us what's going on?

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2011, 04:23:47 pm »
*Melody Circles the group looking about for other dangers and when she comes across the blood trail, she follows it scanning about to see if any tracks or anything was left behind.*

jadewillow

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2011, 07:22:58 pm »
*Tane gives the lady a sideways look and inspects the hole and trail of blood*

"Yous go down hole? What down der den an why you go? Tane no like undead. Dey poison woods. Tane kill undead if dey down hole."

*Tane looks at others in the group for indications of support*

geloooo

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2011, 10:48:38 pm »
[INDENT][INDENT]Upon closer inspection you'll notice that a portion of her robes near her thigh has been rent. Small patches of blood are seen around the area and the wound has already been carefully bandaged. Amidst all the inquiries, she stops and slams her book shut.

"Since I can't properly memorize any spells with all this nonsense going on around me, I may as well humor the lot of you."

She puts the book to one side and gestures toward the castle.

"My associate, Alistair, is inside, and I have to get the fool before anything else happens to him. Otherwise, I'll be in big trouble."
She sighs and then chuckles.

"You're all looking for him aren't you?"

She then holds out a hand.

"Gimme' your flyers and we'll talk..."[/INDENT][/INDENT]

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2011, 11:12:36 pm »
*Armand looking at her was about to think in a whole series of thoughts, lies and other machinations that might be happening on the mind of the said lady, but once he reaches to the part where the pink hippo is behind everything, he realizes that the hippo's can't breathe lava at least the pink ones, and discard the scheme, he then step forward * .... Oh.. okay. .

**he extends and show ( only ) the flyier *

Mooneyes

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2011, 11:38:07 pm »
**shakes her head wondering where Armand's thinking is then folds her flier and puts it in her bag defiantly before heading in closer**

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2011, 11:11:10 am »
*Melody watches and waits to see the results of having to turn in the flyers does.   She continues to watch about them for any more walkers that may show up unannounced.*

merlin34baseball

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2011, 12:52:27 pm »
Maren says...

"Eh I gotta flyer"

*waves it about*

"What this job pay anyhow? Me and Dev don't work fer free ya know!"

Mooneyes

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2011, 04:27:03 pm »
**rolls her eyes at Maren then give a slight chuckle**
How about we start with introductions.