The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Seer of the Leringard Arms  (Read 259 times)

Alatriel

The Seer of the Leringard Arms
« on: June 25, 2012, 10:01:18 pm »
"You should've seen 'er Bernie.  There I was, jest sittin' an' havin' an ale an' all the sudden there was a gasp and cry of pain from 'cross the room.  Her eyes opened wide, an' I swear they was red.  Blood red.  Not like they was bleedin', but looked like Steel's eyes, or some demon's.  Like yer eyes're brown... hers was red.  Serious."

"Yer off yer nut, Dave, really.  I seen that Seer afore.  Gorgeous beauty she is.  I'd take 'er fer a spin for sure, 'cept, well... that magic stuff sorta gives me the creeps.  Don't need someone tellin' me how I'm gonna die or somethin'.  Sides.  She's bats from what they say.  She just seems to go off in her own world sometimes.  I don' mind watchin' 'er though.  I jest... keep my distance."

"Well that's jest it, ya see?  She were supposedly jest sittin' there all quiet like, mos' people thought she was sleepin' but sittin' up o'er near the fireplace all quiet like and then suddenly she were gaspin' an' cryin' out in pain.  Her eyes turned back to blue again after jest a few minutes but it was like... well, I hones'ly couldn' tell ya what it was like.  It was jest plumb creepy is what it was."

Bernie snorts.  "Maybe the Blue Devil put somethin' in yer drink, Dave."

Dave shudders.  "I dunno.  Thing is... she looked like she was in a lot o' pain... Somebody come and carried 'er off righ' soon after."

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle

anything