The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A dwarven messenger arrives for Lady Daniella in Fort Llast  (Read 252 times)

gilshem ironstone

Lady Daniella,

My name be Gilshem of the Ironstone Clan, out of Bloody Gate, Friend of Varka Cleaveson, Friend of Kobal Bluntaxe, Hammer of Dorand. I understand ye be preparing for war against the Green Dragon Cult. Ye will need weapons, armor, supplies and foodstuffs. I have experience in organizing these things on a large scale. I offer my services as Quarter Master and will be approaching the leadership of the Dwarven Army to mobilize me kin on a large scale to begin collection of basic materials. Let us meet to discuss the needs ye anticipate and the questions still in ye mind. I can be found in Bloody Gate.

Let the Hammer fall!

*The Letter Bears Dorands Seal*

Alatriel

Re: A dwarven messenger arrives for Lady Daniella in Fort Llast
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 01:38:30 pm »
*A reply is penned and sent to Gilshem Ironstone in Bloody Gate*

To Gilshem, Ironstone Clan, Bloody Gate:

Sir,
It is with my most deepest thanks that I gratefully accept your offer. I will see that you get a list from our own quartermaster as to the forseen needs, however, until we are able to meet as one full alliance we will not have an accurate count of assets or needs. I will say this- we will need all that you can muster. Weapons break, armor fails. The more we can equip our collective people with, the higher their chances of survival in the coming venture. May your hammers be true, and your craft be as strong and sturdy as your hearts. With the skills of your people protecting Layonara, our futures are bright indeed.

In Toran's Light,

Daniella Stormhaven
Champion of Toran's Divine Will

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 09:16:18 am »
*Another letter arrives for Lady Daniella.*

Lady Daniella,

I hope your preparations be coming well. I have spoken with me kin and they would like to personally meet with ye. Please let me know when and where this can take place outside of your grand meeting.

Let the Hammer fall,

Gilshem Ironstone

Alatriel

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 04:16:34 pm »
*A message is penned back and delivered sealed in blue wax with a symbol of an ankh*

Master Gilshem,

I should have time to meet with you and your kin soon.  If you have a preference of location please let me know, otherwise you are welcome at the Temple in Ft. Llast.  I will send word of a time soon.  Thank you for your continued efforts.

Daniella Stormhaven,
Champion of Toran

//I'm waiting on a few things from gm's please bear with me as I don't have the information I'm sure you'll want just yet.

anything