The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A meeting in Spellgard  (Read 166 times)

Pibemanden

A meeting in Spellgard
« on: January 03, 2009, 01:00:52 pm »
*A letter is with all haste sent to all those who are still marked by Shadrixkayl*

I have through some contacts in Spellgard found a person who might be able to reveal some details about the mark which was put on your shadows by Shadrixkayl also known as the Deepening Dark.
The person I speak of is the leader of the Dragonlinks, a powerful sect inside the church of Lucinda who deals with dragon magic, they are not as knowledgeable as the Aragenites in normal dragonlore, however they hold the greatest amount of knowledge about dragon magic.
There is no garrentie that the mark can be removed by the help of this person, but even if not it might provide a very useful insight into the workings of it.
So if you wish to attend this meeting to find out more show up in the temple in Spellgard on Tunar, Mai 17, 1443 . Friends and family are of course welcome to hear about the effects of the mark too.

Storold Doesscha, Protector of the Al'Noth

//This should be most of the names of the people who should recive this, a few shouldn't since their mark is already done but I haven't got time to ask around IG about that right now so please consider your name not on the list if it is "common knowledge" that you no longer carry the mark.

Rockhead Howling Wolf
Kelpi Quickhands
Brualot
Argali Trueaxe
Tod Fellow
Ami
Galathea Arnaduillae
Alatriel
Steel
Sasha Tomyris
Hardragh
Idoran Mossfeild