The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A rumour from the Hammerbound Peaks  (Read 181 times)

Harlas Ravelkione

A rumour from the Hammerbound Peaks
« on: September 04, 2009, 06:35:06 am »
Traders returning from the small mountain community of Lyn speak of encounters with the so called Dragonstealers. It is said that dwarven patrols have come upon small groups of armed warriors on their way south.

The man who relays the rumour to you, seems agitated and a little afraid.

"I mean - how can we go anywhere these days? Where are the Queen's Guard when you need them, huh? Probably honing their pigstickers and polishing helmets. Anyhow, those dragonstealers meant business I tell you. They attacked as soon as those poor dwarves ran into them. Fully half of them were dead when they returned to Lyn in the morning. And it seems that they only felled two out of the five they ran into.

I ask you, when the hammers of Lyn fall short, who is to stand up to these monsters? I mean, how crazy are you to even consider meddling with dragons?!"

Script Wrecked

Re: A rumour from the Hammerbound Peaks
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 09:05:44 am »
A low grumble comes from Argali's throat on hearing this news. She sends a message out to the Watchers,  to the Protector Commander, and to the Wolfswood Rangers Captain, before packing her pack and heading for the Hammerbound Peaks and Lyn.

twidget658

Re: A rumour from the Hammerbound Peaks
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 11:13:05 pm »
*Requests have been made from the Wolfwood Ranger Corps that anyone knowing the whereabouts of two Wolfswood Ranger Corps (names and descriptions given) to contact the headquarters. The rangers were patrolling the Battlehelm Moors.*

anything