The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: An OOC message  (Read 241 times)

Pseudonym

An OOC message
« on: November 07, 2007, 06:32:35 pm »
Hello players of Layonara.

I am a forum that was created for you to discuss (IC) events of the current campaign.

History shows that plot information and clues have come from many directions and sources and plot level successes have generally been more achievable when information is shared, resources pooled, ideas and possibilities tossed around between many players.

That is why I exist (ie. not just as a spacer between 'Ask a Gamemaster' and 'Roleplaying'), please feel free to use me!

Your potential friend,
The Dragon Storm Campaign Forum

Falonthas

Re: An OOC message
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 06:52:46 pm »
we havent had anything since the skies cleared that i know of

Dezza

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 07:21:19 pm »
*Sasha Tomyris, bearing the armour, blade and shield of the Knight of the Wyrm steps forward to make her comments known*

I was recently a prisoner of some slavers and cast into their arena sports for their entertainment. It was during one of these bouts I witnessed a young dragon brought forth to be forced to fight in the pit. Before the battle could ensue however a group of hooded and cloaked men appeared and argued with the slaver authorities before dragging the dragon away.

My investigations so far have led me to believe they came on a ship from Arnax.

Skywatcher

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 07:37:48 pm »
There is a lot of dragon activity throughout the lands.  Corathites are attempting to raise and control chromatic dragons while at the same time poison and harm metalic dragons.  I am available to discuss some of these events in general and some more specifically.

EdTheKet

• Game Master
    • World Leaders
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Aragen
    • Followers of Az'atta
    • Followers of Beryl
    • Followers of Branderback
    • Followers of Corath
    • Followers of Dorand
    • Followers of Folian S'pae
    • Followers of Grannoch