The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Upcoming quest series  (Read 175 times)

Harlas Ravelkione

Upcoming quest series
« on: June 20, 2009, 04:26:38 pm »
Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well and are enjoying the beginning of the summer holiday season.

It is time for new episodes of the current plot, the dragon storm campaign setting. Many of you know about it, but likely even more of you do not. So I ask the knowing of you to share in the upcoming weeks, so that newcomers and those who just weren't able to make previous episodes get a chance to get involved.

Sharpen your pencils, take notes, compare your notes with those of others... the plot has developed a lot since it started. Much info has been passed out - some has been gathered, some has been lost and some has probably been misinterpreted. :)

The upcoming quest series will likely be divided into 3-7 episodes, depending on success and/or failures along the way. Some episodes will be action packed, others will be mostly story-telling, and others will be a mix and have other elements as well. It will get dangerous as the series progresses, but we will not limit the quests to high level characters. All are welcome to join.

I have put tentative dates and times on the calendar. Others will be added by other GMs and I will likely remove some. The quests will be ran by different GMs and we need to coordinate where and when. So I ask you to bare with us, if we move or cancel dates during the next week or two.

More information will be revealed once the plot GM team has coordinated the last bits and pieces.

I hope to see many of you there!

Harlas

anything