The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Wren chats with Storold  (Read 181 times)

jrizz

Wren chats with Storold
« on: January 30, 2011, 09:01:12 pm »
"Hello Storold, I thought you might be the right person to talk to about this. Over the last few weeks there seems to be some disturbances in the Al Noth in the forest north of Hilm castle. The disturbances, as explained to me by the mages I was with,  were in the form of wild surges and dead zones. This is new as I have wandered those forests many times without this happening. I dont think it is a coincidence that this is happening so close to the Khul borders. Do you think you can check it out?"

Wren pauses and then adds,

"Also, is there someplace we can talk in complete private?"

Pibemanden

Re: Wren chats with Storold
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 04:49:41 am »
I have already searched the Great Forest and have been unable to find any evidence of wild or no magic areas, could you please specify the location of these areas?

If you wish to speak in private you can travel to my home near Point Dart we can speak privately in my study there...

jrizz

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 10:41:36 pm »
Perhaps I should show you and then we can chat about that other matter I need to ask you about?

Pibemanden

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 03:24:48 am »
That sounds good to me, just name the date where you are able to travel to the Great Forest, and if possible bring some more strong fighters, since traveling in those parts without magic is rather dangerous...

jrizz

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 07:25:52 pm »
//lets set a time that we can meet IG. I am mostly PST nights but can work around that.

Pibemanden

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 05:00:44 am »
//Unless we can meet up today it is impossible for me to meet with you before next week... But I will try to make it work if you are not around there are plenty of other stuff I can do..