The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A warning  (Read 191 times)

Pibemanden

A warning
« on: June 03, 2007, 07:55:41 am »
Great care should be take if one chooses to travel the Molten Island and the Firesteep mountains on the Island. Especially the area around the mining camp is dangerous due to unrest in the earth guardians, little is know about the cause of this disturbance but untill further news about this it is best to stay off the island or at least try to avoid staying too long in the mining valey. This goes beyond the normal danger there is in the area due to Fisterions presence there.

-Storold Doesscha, Protector of the Weave

//If you do go to the valey and try to get into the mine you will find that the entrance is collapsed and there is no way of getting in

Pibemanden

Re: A warning
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 05:44:23 pm »
After an expedition to open the mine to the Firesteep mountains on the Molten Island we have found what caused this. It seems the earth is upset with the increasing mining activity in the area, people mining without respecting the earth and giving something back when you mine. If no respect will be shown and people continue mining the mine too much everyone will suffer the earths wrath and have to prove themselves worthy of mining there.
So where the words of the earth guardian in the mine after it opened for mining again.

-Storold Doesscha, Protector of the Weave

anything