The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Temple of Pyrtechon  (Read 261 times)

bobby1361

Temple of Pyrtechon
« on: June 05, 2007, 11:40:49 am »
*Luna walks in a puts a note up*

Anyone willing to tell me where a temple to Pyrtechon is?
Send me a bird or find me.Or put a note with this one.
*A shot description of luna follows*

Shadowblade225

Re: Temple of Pyrtechon
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 11:50:36 am »
*Michaelis on his way, glances at this note and gasps*

What is this? Who would wish to seek such a cursed place?

*he frowns and looks a bit concerned as he walks on*

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 12:00:14 pm »
*With a sigh, Kinai dips her raven-feathered quill into black as midnight ink and writes the following in a slightly altered handwriting, making her words and letters scratchy and sharp than her usual loops and curls*

For you who are interested in the business of the gods some consider accursed and evil, it's best -not- to pen it down in public eye. Everything and anything can be used against you if such a thing ever occurs.

For this particular case, seek the one clad in black who has hired you some time ago in the city of Hempstead, and the one will tell you all you need to know.

I will be waiting.

*She puts her feather away, knowing Luna would remember Kinai, and walks away humming some terrible to the ears tune she had memorized from Dur'Thak some time earlier before. The message itself, however, is left unsigned*

lonnarin

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 12:38:20 pm »
*Farros cuts his left palm open and dips a quill into it, writing cryptically in his own blood*

When ere yon Steeps mount with Fire and dead
and where Fisterion doth lay his scaley head
Track adamantium and cobalt surely to yer task,
delve deeply, and soon in his doom ye'll bask.

* then smears a sloppy image of a great mountain on fire... or blood.  or maybe bloodfire.  It's hard to tell as he is so very drunk when he pens this*

Aragon

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 12:45:07 pm »
*Chanda in passing sees the note and ponders briefly revealing where the temple to her ally lies.  Then just as quickly as the thought comes, she disregards it with a chuckle.* "If this person was indeed a devout they would already know such a thing, besides nothing in it for me."  *She continues off into the shadows of the night*

bobby1361

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 01:21:17 pm »
*luna runs in and rips the note down and runs back out*

anything