The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Another visit to Haungjin  (Read 637 times)

Anamnesis

Re: Another visit to Haungjin
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2011, 07:33:51 am »
Elohanna appreciated the quiet conversation between herself and Vanessa, graciously accepting another cup of tea, though only half filled this time. She was not to comfortable herself speaking of wars and grateful the topic was not directed at her.

She had a lot she wished to talk to Margaret, Opal and even Vanessa and Andrew's Father about but it would have to come when they had more time. Simply she wanted to know them but now was not the time. She smiled to Tashe as though he was not going to get out of visiting his parents more often now that she had met them. She would not let him get away with not visiting more often.

"I promise you I will not let it go so long before we travel back here again, and stay for longer." She offered softly when she had the chance to speak quietly to Margaret.
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

RollinsCat

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2011, 09:17:45 pm »
"You come back right?"  Margret looked to Andrew, who nodded.

"Minu, we'll come back after meeting Jilly's folks.  I promise you you'll have time to get grilled - "  He grinned at Margret before she could say anything.  "I meant, chat with Mother later tonight, tomorrow certainly..."

Anamnesis

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2011, 09:34:41 pm »
She smiled and gave Margaret another hug. "I will hold him to his promise you can trust me on that."
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

anything