The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Changes at the Silver Buckle  (Read 368 times)

RollinsCat

Changes at the Silver Buckle
« on: March 08, 2012, 11:25:44 am »
Upon Elly's quiet return to the Silver Buckle from her latest venture to Mistone, all the keys and locks in the tavern and Resident's Hall - as well as all the chests and bookshelves, dressers and other lockable items - are changed.  Once again dwarves are seen bringing in and taking out furniture and trusted contractors are changing locks and adding new ones, with separate keys.  Andrew and Paddy spend nearly a day in the basement with the door locked and only Jetta and Elly allowed down.

The owner appears deeply upset and has been speaking to all his residents, guests and employees about keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.  Dark elves are expressly forbidden to set foot on the property let alone the Inn under pain of immediate death, Az'attan or not.  There are two, and only two, exceptions to this rule: Alantha and Ty'llian.

Additional security is being hired.

The following users thanked this post: Jilseponie Wyndon, Anamnesis, Lance Stargazer

RollinsCat

Re: Changes at the Silver Buckle
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 12:21:26 pm »
Additionally, a key word - known only the actual, original Andrew and Elly, their residents, and their employees - is agreed upon.  Should Andeux or someone claiming to be Elly attempt to obtain a current key on any premise of having lost theirs, the key word will be required.

Juzzo

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 12:44:23 pm »
A young man hears word of a possible job as a guard at the Silver Buckle. Interest piqued, he asks around for more details. Upon hearing mention of dark-elves, he absent-mindlessly fingers a still healing wound, and promptly loses interest.

lonnarin

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 01:26:23 pm »
Griff the kitten patrols the hallways with extra vigilance.  His investigations lead him to the capture of many shoelaces.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 02:55:19 pm »
*heard shouted down the upstairs hallway*

"Dang it Andrew!  If that kitten of yours eats the ends off another set of my bootlaces I'm going to use it's little kitten intestines to make a new set of strings!"

Alazira

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 08:04:33 am »
Robin happens to be walking thru and hears the yell and winces, mumbling "I will have to speak to Leo again."  *sighs* "I thought we were through with this when he stopped peeing on shoes as the puppy."

anything