The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Looking for a teacher.  (Read 115 times)

silverdraco

Looking for a teacher.
« on: August 03, 2006, 05:47:12 am »
[SIZE=16]*a small not suddenly appears on the walls of some of the inn’s across layonara, it’s as if some one has taken there time and effort not to get noticed by anyone in any kind off way.*  *you see a old parchment with red letter on them*    I’m in search of a mentor, one that can teach me about the undead. If possible even about the magic that’s involved.   There will be some things you will have to respect. You will not know my real name nor will you know my face or any other feature. You will not ask me about anything that’s has something to do with me or my life.   I wish to remain unknown and as my teacher you should respect that.    If you agree with these terms and possible future terms that I will set, than you can leave a message here.     *The note is unsigned* [/SIZE]

Yamada

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
RE: Looking for a teacher.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 11:10:29 am »
*she walks into the bar and notices the new notice on the wall, giving a quick smile before saying to herself*
  hmm, st..strange thing to ask for... b..but if it's to help w..with their knowledge of the weave... I w..wish them all the luck...
  *she hums to herself as she straightens the note and goes about her duties*

LynnJuniper

Re: Looking for a teacher.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 12:10:04 pm »
Rhynn walks up to the board, sees the notice and scowls slightly.

"Perhaps Tathy can help them...Haven't seen him for a while though"

she walks off leaving no note...

Blackguy

RE: Looking for a teacher.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 02:37:26 pm »
* Lin'da takes a look at the note and says to herself *
  Wont go anywhere with arrogance. I doubt there will be a teacher for that person who wrote this!

orth

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 03:02:40 pm »
*Plenarius sees one of the notes posted and smiles pulling out his quill*

I can teach you a little about undead.  Such spells as Mass Heal, Undeath to Death and Sunburst are quite effective.  As is the divine voice of your deity echoed through your prayers literally Turning the undead from your presence.

Also effective are the blunter weapons, magically enchanted with the silver ore will add even more of a sting to your undeadly foe.

For the most part, electricity is quite useful too, the shocking patterns of the weave cracking bones and such.

If there is anything else you would like to know, most temples would be inclined to aid you with advice.

In Katia's Name,
Plenarius Ashaley

mixafix

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 02:36:28 am »
A small halfing approaches the board, pulls a chair and climbs up. He reads with a glint in his eye, and adds:

I am a powerful Undead master and will teach you all you need know and more. I will honour the restrictions you put on my teaching, and why not, you are entitled to your privacy in such work. I will deliver the gift of powerful magic to help you carry out these tasks. All I ask is that you respect my conditions. I do not wish you to ever identify me, as such I will always remain anonymous and untraceable. I am sure we will get on well.

The teacher.