The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Mythical Spiders returned?  (Read 277 times)

silverdraco

Mythical Spiders returned?
« on: May 22, 2010, 06:38:06 pm »
*A note is tagged on the wall. It is writen in commen but with the beauty of an elven script. It can be read by all who can read common*
[SIZE=18]
[SIZE=24]This is a Warning to all those who venture in the silkwoods. Expecialy those who enter the spider caves.[/SIZE]

I have been to the spider caves twice within about two weeks time and I have encountered a spider species tougher then the ones who can normally be found there.
These new spiders are almost white in colour, look a lot like there dark cousins but are much tougher and some of them can even shoot some kind of arrow like things at you.
I remember hearing stories about these spiders from centuries ago. But they where thought to be extinct or myth. But now they seem to be back again.

It started about a week or so ago, when I and my friends Annwyl and Ygraine where in those caves to gather some dark silk and put the spider population down a bit.
We got close to the deepest parts of those caves we encountered these mythical spiders. We where able to defeat them but we did not want to risk going any further. So we went out and where not followed.

Some days later I went there again with a new group. One of the people of the group was named Daniel, I'm afraid I forgot the names of the others. But there was an other elf there and a friend of Daniel. We encountered  those spiders when we where close to leaving the caves.

I'm not sure if they are still there but I do not want to risk it. So there for this warning. These spiders are dangerous so please be careful when you enter those cave. DO not underestimate them.

Signed
Xanya Enyafailm.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

The following users thanked this post: Xaltotun

Dezza

Re: Mythical Spiders returned?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 07:54:47 pm »
Leisa chances upon the note and reads it carefully. Those nearby hear her say something softly about exploring the toxicity of the poison and then she is gone, slipped into the crowd and once again to anonimity, which is perhaps her greatest asset.

anything